• DrCannaCanadian - Unnamed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underthunder - Incredible Bulk

• UrbanAchiever - CB Dream

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty happy with this untopped CB Dream. Cant compete with these massive bushes and trees but she grew like a champ. Here she is leaning heavily as I prepare to put christmas lights and ornaments on her.

Bit late but better than never :ganjamon:

My “Young Maui” vegged for 9.5 weeks in a 1gal pot. Stalk is hardly the thickness of a sharpie marker but she makes up for it up top. Smells are amazing tropical fruits. Mostly sweet ripe mango with citrus.

Good Luck to all the entrants. Mighty fine plants :high-five: to start this new year! Happy Growing Gang :ganjamon:

Here is my last minute submission for this month.
This is a single Sherbert Kush plant that was vegged for a long time while stretching for light waiting on the flower room to open up. Then long mains tied to scrog and all branches trained up through.

Good luck to all!!!

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for votes.

There's a consolidated list of all the entries in the first post in-thread to try and make your choice easier.

Good luck to all of you and your wonderful specimens.

Here is my last minute submission for this month.
This is a single Sherbert Kush plant that was vegged for a long time while stretching for light waiting on the flower room to open up. Then long mains tied to scrog and all branches trained up through.

Good luck to all!!!
Yep... Scrog is awesome!!!

Congratulations on your Plant of the Month win Wrennakken!:welldone: Great job with that gal!:bravo:

Bit late but better than never :ganjamon:

My “Young Maui” vegged for 9.5 weeks in a 1gal pot. Stalk is hardly the thickness of a sharpie marker but she makes up for it up top. Smells are amazing tropical fruits. Mostly sweet ripe mango with citrus.

Good Luck to all the entrants. Mighty fine plants :high-five: to start this new year! Happy Growing Gang :ganjamon:
Congratulations bro. Good looking plant!

Back
Top Bottom