• DrCannaCanadian - Unnamed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underthunder - Incredible Bulk

• UrbanAchiever - CB Dream

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...I'll get things rolling in this new year with my A5 X Killer Haze from Ace seeds...She was grown in 5 gallons of my own soil and quickly claimed the 2 X 4 cabinet as her own...she was then up potted to a 15 gallon pot and moved to the big room...she went 16+ weeks, but was worth the wait...incredible yield of sativa goodness...this was her, brought outside for harvest in October

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
Not a bad place to hangout! The plant looks great too

I guess I shall try for once as I’m actually very proud of this current grow. So I shall submit my recently harvested Doctor Seedsman CBD From Seedsman. Was able to harvest 464g wet from her and she wasn't my biggest harvest of a plant that day. This one just looks a bit more photogenic
Big ol' buds!

Heres my 19 months old wonderskunk (own cross of wonderwomanxsuperskunk) at start of flower.
That thing is gonna go nuts in flower, but I have a question... why is it 19 months old?

Very nice, do you think the purpling may be a possibility caused by cool air being dragged across the canopy by your exhaust fan during lights out is that a possibility ?
I tried to turn a strain called Ayahuasca Purple, purple. I had my AC CRANKIN for over a week at night. They didnt even blush. While my day time temps were between 80 and 85F night time temps were around 60. This was in Summertime so maybe doing it again around now would do it... Some strains just do that, i think he has such a strain. Turbo is the man.

Very nice, do you think the purpling may be a possibility caused by cool air being dragged across the canopy by your exhaust fan during lights out is that a possibility ?

Nah it's just genetics. If it was purely environmental it wouldn't be isolated to that strain. It would also be on the sides parallel to the camera as that's where the intake vents are located on that tent. My tents have a lot of air movement, there's not really any spots that differ by more than one or two degrees.

Both of my OG Kush purpled. None of the blueberry or strawberry banana did.

As @Stltoed mentionedI It takes low enough night temps to really make it happen. But if the plant doesn't have it in its genes it won't turn purple.

Genetics and phenotypes I've had many a breed that I'll get 3 phenotypes out one will purple two almost black one will get a tinge of purple and blue and the other will be a pure green version and Oozing THC oil while they all are extremely crystalline plants ☑
This is two examples of Lemon Skunk from. DNA Genetics. They couldnt be more different. Neither smelled of Lemons or Skunk. The one on the left smelled and tasted like Strawberries the other smelled like diesel. The 2 solo picts were...
oooops, I forgot where I was. I'll send them to you directly

That thing is gonna go nuts in flower, but I have a question... why is it 19 months old?
It was a motherplant for 17-18 months before i decided to flower her. Guess i should of write that with the post! :laughtwo: shes given me hundreds of healthy and potent plants and i didnt have the heart to throw her away.. excited to see what kinda buds she will give me.. allready looking crazy!

...I'll get things rolling in this new year with my A5 X Killer Haze from Ace seeds...She was grown in 5 gallons of my own soil and quickly claimed the 2 X 4 cabinet as her own...she was then up potted to a 15 gallon pot and moved to the big room...she went 16+ weeks, but was worth the wait...incredible yield of sativa goodness...this was her, brought outside for harvest in October
20191004_113821.jpg 20191004_113821.jpg

20190921_190434.jpg 20190921_190434.jpg

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
Such a wild looking and beautiful plant! You did a great job with that girl.

On a side note, any walleye in that lake? :cheesygrinsmiley:

It was a motherplant for 17-18 months before i decided to flower her. Guess i should of write that with the post! :laughtwo: shes given me hundreds of healthy and potent plants and i didnt have the heart to throw her away.. excited to see what kinda buds she will give me.. allready looking crazy!
I pretty much knew. Unless you just love to veg. Haha. I have a mother in flower. Its NOTHING like yours, but she's gonna give some bud. I can't wait to see yours flower... very nice!

Such a wild looking and beautiful plant! You did a great job with that girl.

On a side note, any walleye in that lake? :cheesygrinsmiley:

...thanks Beez...there is some walleye in the lake,but not anywhere near my place...lake trout, steelhead, salmon, and whitefish are what's readily available out front...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom