Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tropicana Cookies
PXL_20240805_011409321~2.jpg

PXL_20240805_011559518~2.jpg
Damm, not even moms made cookies that tasty

Foot long cola!! Grow by the foot
She's over 2 foot. Also at day 78 now has started another bit of pistil throwing like a second flowering. I've seen this with landrace sativas before. Im hoping I can chop around wk13 but looks like I might have to go at least 14 if she keeps flowering I'll probably end it at 16 wks or so. We will see 🤞. Super tiny trics short stalks on them but dense! Yes I'm happily anticipating a non cookies fruity strain myself. Welcome to the world of long flowering sativas. 14 wks isn't long for sativas but still pretty long.

Hey All, I grew 2 Big Boptangs in my 4 by 8 tent. I entered 1 of them last month and it was a hard decision then which one to enter so this is an easy decision being that you cannot enter the same plant twice.

Good luck all!

Nice Ween, my Boptangs were never that big but some of the strongest smoke I've ever had before or after when KH gave out some beans.
Cheers bro

This plant here is about as big as I can get with 2 plants in a 2x4x5. Sunset Sherbet loves to SIP and drink(food) NO doubt and will reward you for the extra effort. I have a few cycles on this pheno... so she finally spit out some purpling and loves the fish and seaweed. Not that the color purple matters (cool looking), but two of these were stuffed to the gills in the Vivo... and killed it YO. Be good Folks.

Hey Sparky, thanks! Sadly, those were my last 2 seeds. Anybody ever see Hawk around, maybe on IG?

PEACE!

WMO
I speak with him from time to time. He owns a pot shop down in Austin now. I pester him to revive his strains every time I talk with him. I'd bet he kept archives of his beans in the vault. Assuming he just doesn't have the time for it now.

He is on IG, for sure. 👍

First time entering. This is a nanan bouclou 70 days of flower probably 3-4 more weeks til harvest.
The pic with my finger touching the stem is the last spot I can see the stem. I call her "The Spear of Destiny!"

20240731_222539.jpg

20240731_222616.jpg
Is this a revegged plant or is that how it grows?

Hey All, I grew 2 Big Boptangs in my 4 by 8 tent. I entered 1 of them last month and it was a hard decision then which one to enter so this is an easy decision being that you cannot enter the same plant twice.

Good luck all!

I may be wrong but I think you actually can enter the same plants but not the same photos. Not sure though

Back
Top Bottom