420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2024

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2024

• Justin Goody - Queen G x Wizard (Autofem)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jon - Blue Dream Auto

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Trala - Gorilla Zkittkes

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Schnookie - Red Pure CBD

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 7Dust2 - Stankyberry Thai X Spice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smokey0418 - Bing Breath

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Gee64 - RVDV

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Janluna - Aye Papi #2

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Weenmeoff - Boptang

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • JohnnieJC3 - Sunset Sherbet

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Preston9mm - Purple Ghost Candy

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn all these PGC shots are awesome. Who has the best of this strain in terms of breeder?
I don't know of any other breeders making the Purple Ghost Candy. Might only be Seedsman selling them.
Honestly, not a strain I'd recommend to anyone. Phenotypes were all over the place. I grew 4 plants and all of them were wildly different. I didn't get any purples from any of the 4 I grew, and I think I've only seen one or two people from the comparative grow getting any purple.

Just seems to be inconsistent in my opinion. Two of my plants harvested garbage buds. One plant grew acceptable bud, and the 4th was really good bud.

Not something I'd waste my time growing again.

I don't know of any other breeders making the Purple Ghost Candy. Might only be Seedsman selling them.
Honestly, not a strain I'd recommend to anyone. Phenotypes were all over the place. I grew 4 plants and all of them were wildly different. I didn't get any purples from any of the 4 I grew, and I think I've only seen one or two people from the comparative grow getting any purple.

Just seems to be inconsistent in my opinion. Two of my plants harvested garbage buds. One plant grew acceptable bud, and the 4th was really good bud.

Thanks so much! That is so refreshing to hear. And helpful. Gracias.

I just cut down my first PGC of my 3 outdoors. Got a bit janky there with budrot and caterpillars and the buds need a good wash as at some point it had tipped over into the mud during a storm. Some trimming ahead of me too.

20240816_123544.jpg

Hi guys - still in boxes, now in a new state, but my drummer stopped by today and laid on me a nug of PA dispensary weed. This is Tangie Kush at 29+%. The brand is Jerry Garcia, which has a picture of Jerry’s face on the jar. Many are likely familiar but it’s my first view of PA dispensary weed. I thought you guys would get a kick out of it. I have a few observations:
- it’s good, maybe even real good…and every one of our good efforts is just as good. This is not at all so good we can’t match or beat it every time. But it’s good, wow. If this is representative of PA fare at least it destroys Florida. Lol
- I don’t think this nug would even place in the monthly contest most months
- it was a nice change to smoke something unfamiliar for a change I will admit

So there you go just for fun and for what it’s worth.
:)

Congrats 9mm. Super nice nuggie! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom