420 Magazine's Photo of the Year: 2019

Well done,Cola Monster!:bravo:

Photo of the Year 2019

A little late in posting this result - be assured that the only reason was continuing debate amongst the judges.

Most helpful to us is the professional and highly experienced lensman (lenswoman actually) who we often call upon. She helps us amateur snappers with technical as well as aesthetic advice on the entries. What's more, she's not a member, so knows nothing of the individual members, and can therefore choose without fear or favour.

So we know he won Photo of the Year last Year. We know he won Photo of the Month this month. And we know he has the longest list of titles on 420 Magazine.

However, none of those are reasons not to choose his photograph. In the end it's simple: the best photo is the best photo. To choose anything else for any other reason would be to devalue the contest and disrespect every entrant's work.

So here you are, Cola Monster. With a beautifully composed, perfectly timed, atmospheric shot that's original, striking and celebratory of our beloved herb. Well done, sir. Bravo!

Photo of the Year 2019 - Cola Monster

Cannabis Leaf Silhouette w_Orange Sunset Background.JPG
Lovely pic @Cola Monster :Rasta:Very well deserved. :bravo:

A stand out winner Cola! No funny stuff with your pics :bravo:

Well deserved win. Your photos ar a pleasure to view brutha!
Thank you MrSauga, I appreciate the support! :thanks: :high-five:

Thanks TurboBucket!:thanks::high-five:

Congrats on your winnings!
Thank you Momma's Kitchen!:thanks::hug:

Congratulations @Cola Monster - well-deserved win. It was a "no brainer" the first time I saw that photo. :welldone:
Thank you much BeezLuiz!:thanks::high-five:

Congrats Cola, that was an amazing shot! It was my pick for sure!

Congrats to all the other contenders as well....all worthy of the title!
Thanks VS, much appreciated!:thanks::high-five:

Big congrats to you @Cola Monster excellent work sir!
Thank you MrIcculus!:thanks::high-five:

Congratulations Cola Monster
:bravo:
Thanks oldsmokey!:thanks::high-five:

Congratulations! Awesome photo!
Thank you kindly Grandpa Tokin!:thanks::high-five:

Congrats Cola! More than deserved my friend
:passitleft:
Thanks again Professor!:thanks::high-five:

Well done,Cola Monster!:bravo:
Thank you much carcass!:thanks::high-five:

Congrats on the win Cola! That shot is so cool and crisp! :bravo:

Amazing pictures by everyone else too it was a hard choice!
Thanks Wrennakken, much appreciated!:thanks::high-five:

Just fantastic Cola! Congratulations. What an eye.
Thank you much stoneotter!:thanks::high-five:

:bravo: congratulations @Cola Monster A totally stunning shot, and celebratory yess, like the judges said
:party:
Thanks Amy G, I appreciate the kind words!:thanks::hug:

Lovely pic @Cola Monster :Rasta:Very well deserved. :bravo:
Thank you Lancashire farmer!:thanks::high-five:

I hope I got that right and didn't leave anyone out!;) Thanks once again to each and every one of you here for your kindness and continued support of my work, it is truly appreciated on this end!:thanks::circle-of-love: ~Peace~:Namaste:

Photo of the Year 2019

A little late in posting this result - be assured that the only reason was continuing debate amongst the judges.

Most helpful to us is the professional and highly experienced lensman (lenswoman actually) who we often call upon. She helps us amateur snappers with technical as well as aesthetic advice on the entries. What's more, she's not a member, so knows nothing of the individual members, and can therefore choose without fear or favour.

So we know he won Photo of the Year last Year. We know he won Photo of the Month this month. And we know he has the longest list of titles on 420 Magazine.

However, none of those are reasons not to choose his photograph. In the end it's simple: the best photo is the best photo. To choose anything else for any other reason would be to devalue the contest and disrespect every entrant's work.

So here you are, Cola Monster. With a beautifully composed, perfectly timed, atmospheric shot that's original, striking and celebratory of our beloved herb. Well done, sir. Bravo!

Photo of the Year 2019 - Cola Monster

Cannabis Leaf Silhouette w_Orange Sunset Background.JPG

That is lovely!
Congrats @Cola Monster

Back
Top Bottom