420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: September2024

Throw this in the mix.

20240910_180232.jpg

I just realized I am entering this contest wrongly. Three months between when you win yes? So please ignore my entry. Sorry just realized I can’t enter for a while yet. I have a lot going on and missed that. My bad.

I just realized I am entering this contest wrongly. Three months between when you win yes? So please ignore my entry. Sorry just realized I can’t enter for a while yet. I have a lot going on and missed that. My bad.
Save some glory for the rest of us brother. Haha

You won Photo of the Month way back in April, so you can totally enter this month!
It's Plant of the Month you have to wait to enter. :)

You won Photo of the Month way back in April, so you can totally enter this month!
See what happens @Jon when you keep winning!! You forget which contest is which!! LOL

@Jon needs to hire an accountant to keep track of his wins! :Rasta:

Save some glory for the rest of us brother. Haha
Ikr? lol. I’m surprised I hadn’t gotten a mod message the last few times. They’re super busy though. Glad I caught it.

Ah! I was months off! Ok thanks Renee. I shoulda known you’d lemme know if I screwed up. lol. Then I am in.

Stickiest bud I've ever seen.

This is Guzzurple.

It started out with male parts. I pulled them all off and two weeks later found it was growing no new parts so I put it back under the lights inside and it took off.

Edit: I read about uploading the gallery after I posted the photo. But then I went to the gallery and my photo is there.

So do I still need to load it again?

20240912_152904.jpg

In the 1st msg to each "Contest of the Month" are the rules and guidelines for that contest. Photos have to be uploaded to the member's Gallery first before they can be posted in the thread for the contest.

I think that it is about the same as posting it here was...it is not really any additional work except for then being able to grab the photo and put it into this thread.
I didn't see a link to that in the guidelines.

Edit. I read about the gallery after uploading here and then went to the gallery to upload my photo and was going to resubmit another post and it's already in the gallery.

Should I upload to the gallery again even if it's already there?

Back
Top Bottom