420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: May 2024

I changed it for you. 💚
No need you keep your trophies
If you saw the scarecrow up close its even more freakier. There's a rotting zombie mask under the pig mask. So up close it has eyes in the socket and teeth in the mouth. I added things that make it rattle and chime. Works great!

Congratulations are in order for @InTheShed winning Photo of the Month! :cheer:

Also congrats to @Carmen Ray for 2nd place & @Ke0ncp for 3rd place!

InTheShed - "Cap Junky Post-Transplant Tears"
full

Carmen Ray - "Double Wild Durban"
full

Ke0ncp - "Watermelon Trichs"
full

@InTheShed and his - "Cap Junky Post-Transplant Tears" photo walks away with May's victory and these great prizes from our sponsors!
We look forward to seeing your grows and reviews in the days to come brother!

@Carmen Ray's "Double Wild Durban" photo takes home a 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers

@Ke0ncp's "Watermelon Trichs" scores a 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers

Thank you all for helping make our contests so exciting and fun!

Well that's cool! :thanks: Rob and all the staff who voted for me and my very first PhOTM. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Of course a big thanks to the amazing sponsors who contribute the the terrific prizes that make the contests even more fun!

And :welldone: to Carmen and Ke0ncp for your most excellent competition.
Congrats Shed! :) Well done Ke0ncp

Well that's cool! :thanks: Rob and all the staff who voted for me and my very first PhOTM. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Of course a big thanks to the amazing sponsors who contribute the the terrific prizes that make the contests even more fun!

And :welldone: to Carmen and Ke0ncp for your most excellent competition.
Congratulations 🍾 on your first of many phOTM wins Shedster. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo::cheer::party::cheer::theband::circle-of-love::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom