420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: February 2019

Great pics everyone.

Incredible Bulk, 2 weeks from harvest.

Great entries again this month everyone, simply beautiful examples of our beloved cannabis!
I'll squeak in a little late, here is my golden tiger, Anna, stacking in week 3 of 12/12. Love the structure on her.
:goodluck: everyone

The Winners

420 Bravos to our top three photos this month. :welldone:

We would like to offer some constructive advice to entrants.

There are some great shots here of plants, buds, leaves etc. However, this is Photo of the Month, so we look at the whole image. Clean, uncluttered backgrounds with no distractions make a huge difference. Obviously it can be difficult getting a clean background in a busy tent - that's part of the challenge.

Also, do watch your point of focus. Has the camera or phone focused on your main point of interest?

We really do look at the entries very carefully, and the standard is high, so these friendly general notes are just intended to help you.

Onto this month's winners.

First Place - Dick23rk

Second Place - Cola Monster

Third Place - BeezLuiz

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Congrats to yall... some really great photos coming in And Teddy,, one this great about this one,, is quality that needs to be top shelf......... Is called 'photo' of the month...

Great pictures peoples.. Keepem Green

Congratulations on your well deserved win this month Dick23rk and too BeezLuiz as well for finishing in the third spot.:welldone:Great job and excellent photos all!:high-five:

I'm honored to finish in 2nd place amongst all of these wonderful photos. Thanks Teddy and to your hardworking staff as well, it's much appreciated!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom