• RedDawg

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Stankybudda

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Odin

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is going to be a VERY TIGHT RACE! Its really difficult to judge them, they are all so beautiful.
I think often, the camera and photographer make a big difference. I've seen a Winner twice this year who I know OFF SITE and he is a professional photographer.

Good Luck! Remember the $50 SH Gift Certicate that goes to the winner!

This is going to be a tough vote for sure!! TONS of beautiful looking buds in here. :popcorn:

My entry for this month is a California outdoor grown Diesel Goo. I grew this plant last season and it was the highest producer of all the strains I grew that year. Very dense, crystally nugs. The Goo smell/flavor definitely overrode the Diesel, but the Diesel was subtle but there. The high is best described as a "music lovers best friend". Very cerebral and not too couch locking that you can't rock the F#&@ out! I found a jar of it recently I had misplaced moving a couple months ago. I was gonna try and make it last.... but it only lasted long enough to snap these pictures! :grinjoint:

DSC03996nug1_crop_crop.jpg

DSC03991nugs_crop.jpg

Best of luck to everyone!! :bravo:

High Hotsause, we've got your two favorites in there ;)

:cheer: Polls opening right now :cheer:

Exercise your 420th amendment vote ;)

Remember - the pot's been sweetened with a $50 gift certificate courtesy of Roseman and Stealth Hydro

Back
Top Bottom