• RedDawg

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Stankybudda

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Odin

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any large company doing well gets beat up from time to time. Look at Advanced, or Sunlight Supply or Greenhouse, they all do very well and while I dont necessarily like all their products they all do very well as a company and will always get beat up for it. Everyone hates the people who are actually doing good in this biz it seems. Even I am guilty of such things, lol. I cant stand CAP products! And yet they sell like hell and as a company their doing pretty good I think. But yes. Greenhouse seeds grade A every time Ive ever gotten any. Atleast so far:grinjoint:

Any large company doing well gets beat up from time to time. Look at Advanced, or Sunlight Supply or Greenhouse, they all do very well and while I dont necessarily like all their products they all do very well as a company and will always get beat up for it. Everyone hates the people who are actually doing good in this biz it seems. Even I am guilty of such things, lol. I cant stand CAP products! And yet they sell like hell and as a company their doing pretty good I think. But yes. Greenhouse seeds grade A every time Ive ever gotten any. Atleast so far:grinjoint:

Also take into account how the Cannabis Cup is fix somewhat because you have to have a shop in the Netherlands to even come closing to winning.

I got some boys buying female seeds from them too

He he, had to joke :)
SLH_R_ass.jpg

Yeah I got some kinda mediocre strains from them like Big Bang but I also got my super de duper killer SLH mother plant from them too sooooooo, lol. In their defense all of my feminised SLH seeds were 100% feminine without any Hermi traits at all. All sprouted as well. I think you would have a fairly solid argument if you were to say that SLH is one of if not the best strain currently available from Greenhouse. Unlike most other ccup winners SLH reallyt spread globally fast, very very fast actually. Its speed in which it spread was reminiscent of the old school white widow from back in the day.

Im much more interested in the impartial Nimbin Cup but I would be lying if I said that never has a good strain come out of the ccups because there definetally has been some real " winners" as far as strains go over the years.

But it does kinda suck that there arent to many (if any at all) homegrown super unique strains that make it to the judges table at ccup. You'll never see a jar of Q1, or HP13 or any other homegrown gift like them. Now the Nimbin Cup we could all be in if we had the funds and the drive and of course a KILLER strain we wanted to show off, lol. Thats why the Nimbin Cup appeals to me so much more than the crowded baurecracy rittled judging that goes on down at the ccup.

It would be interesting to find out how much money exchanges hands before anything even makes it to the judges table?

lol, like I was saying earlier...here we are dogging ccup and yet it has been hugely successful over the years at making money and being publisized worldwide...High Times turns huge profits from the event Im sure...That still doesnt meen Ill ever purchase a High Times magazine because I strongly disagree with how they do bussiness but.... Thats just how things work... You become successful then you have to stick around and fight off all the haters like us, lol.

well, I might as well throw noe in :),, although the entries this month are so nice :yummy:

this was pulled from my first plant,, and I am very proud of her.. :) It was the main cola, weighs in at 6.5 grams, very fruity smelling,, sorta like grape and nutmeg,, fruity with a touch of spice. The smoke was/is very nice, decent head high, with a little body coming in after a bit. The taste/smell is nothing like I have smoked before,, very pleasent..

IM0607.jpg

IM611.jpg

Green - The New Purple!! Haha

Anyhow, this bud is from the Motavation/Magus Genetics plant I submitted for POM last month. The smoke is smooth and some of the strongest I've grown yet. The patients I grow for need body pain relief - this stuff does it! Can't hardly wait for it to cure for another month, though this particular bud I'm curing for 4 months at the suggestion from Magus.

Here's the nug.

IMG_072913.JPG

And here's the whole bud.

IMG_07276.JPG

May not do well in the lovely sea of purple I'm surrounded by, but green is good too!

A few announcements

1) We're going to "Sweeten the Pot". Winner gets $50 store credit from Steath Hydroponics. Compliments of Roseman (who gets a $50 credit each month for doing some writing for Stealth Hydro). Winner will get a PM from me with a secret code - that will be directly redeemable ;)

2) We're going to back off on the rule of nugs being "smokeable" to be eligible. It's too subjective and we want to keep things straight forward. Last month Hogdady pulled out a great entry, and this month Major Tom has a stunning nug :surf:

If it's cut - it's eligible

Consider the strategy, some may want to see things on the fresh side where more color is present, some might prefer to see those ready to be torched.

If anyone wants to change their entry, we're more than happy to accommodate - just post your new one and I'll edit out your old ;)

Best wishes to all in the voting
Regards
Soniq

Good Evening Fellow Growerz.. !!

I just thought that Id Post a couple Pictures in this Months Contest for the HELL of it,, and although Im sure Im not Worthy,, I thought they were some kewl looking Buddz all the same.. ..

And heres a Picture of a Semi Close-Up Shot too.. ..

As always there are some absolutely GORGEOUS Buddz Posted this Month,, Good Luck to all.. !!

Much Love and Respect to all.. ..

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom