• Massmedman

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Uptheholler2

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Light Addict

Votes: 26 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We got a race... Good luck to both!! Sweet...

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young
mothers and their small children...

"You all have obsessions," he observed. To the first mother, he said, "You
are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mom. "Your obsession is with money. Again, it
manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turns to the third mom. "Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests
itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother gets up, takes her little boy by the hand
and whispers, "Come on, Dick, we're leaving."

Good luck to all of the nominees!

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young
mothers and their small children...

"You all have obsessions," he observed. To the first mother, he said, "You
are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mom. "Your obsession is with money. Again, it
manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turns to the third mom. "Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests
itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother gets up, takes her little boy by the hand
and whispers, "Come on, Dick, we're leaving."

Good luck to all of the nominees!

Thank you for that belly laugh. :drool:

Dennise, you know I love ya!! Blonde joke..
Poor blonde had to stop using her vibrator... was chipping her teeth...

Mike, a bush walker, his in the middle of no where see another man. He's arms are wrapped around the tree giving it a hug and his ear pressed firmly against the trunk. Mike asks "what are you doing" the man replies " listening to nature and the music of this particular tree... You want a go?" Inquisitive to the idea, mike say "yes, I give it a go". He wraps his arms around presses his ear,closes his eyes and listens. Next thing he feels his arms suddenly being handcuffed to the tree. The guy robs him of all his items, money, keys, strips him naked takes his clothes and leaves him there.... Few hours pass and suddenly another walker appears. " what's happened to you mate" mike tells him the story. The man in disbelief and sympathy, walks up behind him, kisses the back of his ear and says "damn mike, this just ain't gonna be your day"

I don't know clean ones.... One, grade two...
Hitchhiker, he has three eyes, no arms and one leg. Truckie pulls over, "eye, eye, eye, you look armless, hop in"....yeah I hear ya....

Well :) :) happy daze indeed! :)
Its a real honour to be voted MOTM and especially when up against such great members! Thanks to all who voted for me :)

I would like to dedicate this one to my pal and rival in the race Cajuncelt. For any who don't know, Cajun was one of the guys who first aided me and convinced me to stick around and journal here at 420! :) So yes I owe the guy big time! Without his encouragement etc I'd never have stuck around and in turn have found my green path of happiness! :) (I won't forget!!)

Also as always Ill be donating the prize package away. (Minus the nugg jar and T shirt lol)

Anyway thanks once more to this wondrous community 420 really is the best of places with the best of people :)

Its a real honour to be voted MOTM and especially when up against such great members! Thanks to all who voted for me :)

I would like to dedicate this one to my pal and rival in the race Cajuncelt. For any who don't know, Cajun was one of the guys who first aided me and convinced me to stick around and journal here at 420! :) So yes I owe the guy big time! Without his encouragement etc I'd never have stuck around and in turn have found my green path of happiness! :) (I won't forget!!)

Also as always Ill be donating the prize package away. (Minus the nugg jar and T shirt lol)

Anyway thanks once more to this wondrous community 420 really is the best of places with the best of people :)

Congrats LA. All the people on the list were deserving!! :peace:

Congrats my friend & well deserved!

Back
Top Bottom