2000W LED Eye Protection

So stop pushing your opinion as fact, because that is exactly what you are doing when you say the words "glasses aren't important" that is statement of fact when expressed as such. Yet it is incorrect. At least what I'm presenting is based on logical conclusions, and doesn't sound like it was written by an anti-vaxxer or flat earther, not that you are one, but again your style of argument is in line with those who disregard the science/data.

Your point about going to the beach everyday is incorrect on 2 fronts:
A) How many humans literally go the beach every single day? Especially the people in this thread?
B) The human epidermis has evolved over thousands of generations to produce melanin, a naturally occurring complex polymer which is designed to combat the effects of UV, this is an evolutionary adaptation that has been forming since the dawn of man. It isn't fool-proof but it does an excellent job nonetheless. Nobody does it better than nature.

With that in mind, it is obvious that the development of light has only happened the last 150 years (bulb invented in 1879), with the most powerful of those being the last 50 of so, and the exponentially powerful ones that are readily available to your average grower like you and I even more recently so. To assume that the natural mechanisms against the sun are somehow completely ineffective while your eyes are somehow adapted to handle some of the brightest lights on the market is probably the stupidest conclusion I have heard in quite some time. You may not be implying that exactly, but your points can only be inferred as such.

Truly, I'll leave it at that. You can see from the development of this argument that my comments tend to be based on reason and logic, not anecdotal references and presumptions with no basis in science.
So im curious after listening to you two debate, if i would take a led board with apogee quantum par sensor with extended range in the UV spectrum, and lets say we measure a 1000w led board, one with the par sensor and the other with the extended range par sensor, would we et an increase par output of the light if we measure with the extended range par sensor as we would be getting UV light from the led chip?

Back
Top Bottom