#1 Indoor Grow

Lollipopped the Second node of the Purple Punch strain. Im gonna Lollipop her in prob 1-2 days.
1723728417836.jpg

How is it going @darkdragon2451

Nice start to your first grow journal.
Tag me if you have any issues with your grow and I will help if I can.

I will be around if you don't mine?

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Hey Tokin quick question If you know it😂 my Sticky Orange XXL plant is going great but i do have one small concern. She got Some White/brownish Spots on one leaf! Do you know what this is (idk but i feel Like its from overwatering. I watered her a Bit more a couple days ago to get all the soil a Bit wet.)
1723830718148.jpg

Are you feeding anything yet?
It looks like it might be a splash spot.
Currently nothing to be concern about, just keep an eye out if more appear.
Was that leaf tip touching the soil?

Is this plant outdoors or indoors?

Hope this helps,
Tok..
I Feed her only pure zym and root growth for now. Could be a water Spot but i mostly wiped them away cause i know it can harm the leaf maybe i missed some? Prob was! Idk why but shes a Bit short but she gets bushy😂 maybe its the Strain but idk. She is indoors and sometimes (every 2nd day maybe) for some hours outside in the sun
Yeah this def helped! I didnt think it was a deficiency but Hearing it from someone who knows 1 or 2 Things of that plant is definetily calming👌👍

Lollipopped the Second node of the Purple Punch strain. Im gonna Lollipop her in prob 1-2 days.
1723728417836.jpg
I also bought a small Fan (the humidity/Heat was almost near perfect) but i Had some small Problem with mold on the top of a small Patch of soil (literally Like 0.2cm Diameter If Not smaller) so i try to dry the soil a Bit faster
1723833417267.jpg
1723833619030.jpg

I also bought a small Fan (the humidity/Heat was almost near perfect) but i Had some small Problem with mold on the top of a small Patch of soil (literally Like 0.2cm Diameter If Not smaller) so i try to dry the soil a Bit faster
1723833417267.jpg
1723833619030.jpg
Just 2cents, those white pails let light shine on the roots.
Roots like a dark environment.
People usually cover them with something, duct tape/ paint. :Namaste:
Have a great weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284

Pot/Bucket Size: 4.2 Gal
Grow Space: 2.6' x 2.0'
How Many Plants: 2
That's a pretty tight space for two 4G plants so you'll probably want to flip them when they are smaller than typical. A 2'x2' is commonly used for a single plant so it'll be a jungle in there if you let them grow too big before you flip. How tall is your space?

I'm a fan of quadlining and do it to all my grows. For tie downs you can use a variety of things. I've used binder clips that I clipped to the top rim of my grow buckets which allow for unlimited flexibility since you can slide them anywhere you need them.

I also Supercrop the stems and hang a small weight at the branch end to help hold them down while the branch "sets."

Another option in soil is Carhooks which use bar-b-que skewers and some wire to hold down individual branches.

I had bright white tips on a seedling and the plant just absorbed the color as it grew. Looked pretty cool though, but didn't seem to cause any harm.

Looks like you're off to a pretty good start. :thumb:

That's a pretty tight space for two 4G plants so you'll probably want to flip them when they are smaller than typical. A 2'x2' is commonly used for a single plant so it'll be a jungle in there if you let them grow too big before you flip. How tall is your space?

I'm a fan of quadlining and do it to all my grows. For tie downs you can use a variety of things. I've used binder clips that I clipped to the top rim of my grow buckets which allow for unlimited flexibility since you can slide them anywhere you need them.

I also Supercrop the stems and hang a small weight at the branch end to help hold them down while the branch "sets."

Another option in soil is Carhooks which use bar-b-que skewers and some wire to hold down individual branches.

I had bright white tips on a seedling and the plant just absorbed the color as it grew. Looked pretty cool though, but didn't seem to cause any harm.

Looks like you're off to a pretty good start. :thumb:
Hey thx for the wise Tips! If im correct flipping is turning the light shedule down right?
I know a 2x2 is a Bit on the smaller Side but i wanna either get a growbox the next couple months or im gonna let it be and next years imma get a big ass Greenhouse (10mx7mx2.5m) that my Mom currently uses. For the Jungle Problem the Purple Punch shouldnt get that thick while the Sticky Orange XXL should get a Bit thicker.

Its pretty tall (about 2.5m)

Yeah i wanna Quadline them too (First time doing it too to Look how it goes)

For supercropping im a Lil to scared to do it😂😂
i currently use Metal Sticks with a Hook and i got Metal Sticks with a foam Like outside for bigger branches.

If im correct flipping is turning the light shedule down right?
Yes. Photoperiod plants outdoors don't start to flower until the dark hours are greater than about 10.5 hours of uninterrupted darkness which is about now in the northern hemisphere but indoors growers using lights usually use 12 hours (12/12) just to be safe.

I know a 2x2 is a Bit on the smaller Side but i wanna either get a growbox the next couple months or im gonna let it be and next years imma get a big ass Greenhouse (10mx7mx2.5m) that my Mom currently uses. For the Jungle Problem the Purple Punch shouldnt get that thick while the Sticky Orange XXL should get a Bit thicker.
That's fine, just so you're aware. You'll probably want to train them horizontal until they reach the pot edges and then let grow vertical until they're about 1/3 to 1/2 as tall as your space allows including required distance from your light and then flip to 12/12 since they will stretch 2-3x as tall as they were before flipping when the lights change.

Even when you let them grow up they'll still grow a bit out as well.

Its pretty tall (about 2.5m)
:thumb:

Yeah i wanna Quadline them too (First time doing it too to Look how it goes)
That's a really good option. Link in my sig if you need a tutorial.

For supercropping im a Lil to scared to do it😂😂
Many growers crush them between their fingers but I've broken too many branches that way so what I do now is press the stem against and around the barrel of a pen or marker in the direction I want the branch to bend until I feel the stem give a bit. I do that to all four branches I'm training for my quad. That also moves the stress point away from the main stem a bit and helps prevent splitting later on in flower when the branches get heavy with flowers.

I'd say try it with a couple of branches and see how it goes. When they are young and small it's really easy to do. If you don't hang a weight or tie them down after they'll want to stand straight back up in a day or less. I use small fishing weights for mine but a paper clip with a binder clip can work as well.

She is indoors and sometimes (every 2nd day maybe) for some hours outside in the sun
Although they love the sunlight, moving them between indoors and out is a grwatcwayvto bring bugs and other pests into your grow. Outdoors there are plenty of predators that can help keep things in check but bringing that indoors can wreck your grow.

Just 2cents, those white pails let light shine on the roots.
Roots like a dark environment.
And do you have drainage holes in those buckets? Some on the bottom at a minimum but also down low on the sides can be a big help as well.

Yes. Photoperiod plants outdoors don't start to flower until the dark hours are greater than about 10.5 hours of uninterrupted darkness which is about now in the northern hemisphere but indoors growers using lights usually use 12 hours (12/12) just to be safe.

That's fine, just so you're aware. You'll probably want to train them horizontal until they reach the pot edges and then let grow vertical until they're about 1/3 to 1/2 as tall as your space allows including required distance from your light and then flip to 12/12 since they will stretch 2-3x as tall as they were before flipping when the lights change.

Even when you let them grow up they'll still grow a bit out as well.
Oh wait i think we got Something Mixed Up😂 i got 2 Photos that are outside in a Greenhouse and 2 Autos that are inside under light (18/6) should i still do the Flip with Autos?
For the 2 Photos im prob gonna wait Till it gets darker naturally (1,5-2 months)

Oh wait i think we got Something Mixed Up😂 i got 2 Photos that are outside in a Greenhouse and 2 Autos that are inside under light (18/6) should i still do the Flip with Autos?
For the 2 Photos im prob gonna wait Till it gets darker naturally (1,5-2 months)
Oh, my bad. I didn't get the distinction.

The photos in the greenhouse will do it naturally with the sunlight reduction unless you are doing active light deprivation (which would be very unusual and expensive). In the northern hemisphere that has already started and you'll notice pistils (really stigmas) very soon.

Once flowering starts you want to be mostly done with your training.

For the auto's, they don't respond to light changes so many growers use something like 20/4 from start to finish. The challenge with those us any stress can cause them to flower so most auto growers end up with very small plants.

I know they are marketed as great 'learning to grow' plants but they're anything but.

Oh, my bad. I didn't get the distinction.

The photos in the greenhouse will do it naturally with the sunlight reduction unless you are doing active light deprivation (which would be very unusual and expensive). In the northern hemisphere that has already started and you'll notice pistils (really stigmas) very soon.

Once flowering starts you want to be mostly done with your training.

For the auto's, they don't respond to light changes so many growers use something like 20/4 from start to finish. The challenge with those us any stress can cause them to flower so most auto growers end up with very small plants.

I know they are marketed as great 'learning to grow' plants but they're anything but.
Yeah i already got Some Long and pretty pistils. I can send some Pics later

Yeah i only want to train her to the rim of the Pot and then let her grow Up and sometimes Lollipop her a Bit. Other then that i dont really wanna do anything Else anymore

Checked my plants 2 days ago. The Purple Punch was a Bit to small for me to start LST so i let her be.
1724141135789.jpg

The Sticky Orange was getting fluffy i Had to lollipop a Bit (haunted my Dreams😂😂)
1724141135785.jpg
1724141135780.jpg

Today i started LST on the lower branch of the Sticky Orange and repositioned the LST on the higher branches. I also did some more lollipopping cause the Lower nodes didnt get much light. She also started Lifting from the soil so i No longer have to Clean her leafes when watering💯😂.
1724328745176.jpg
1724328745183.jpg

I also started LST the Purple Punch and lollipopped 2 leafes.
1724328745188.jpg

1724328745193.jpg

Today i started LST on the lower branch of the Sticky Orange and repositioned the LST on the higher branches. I also did some more lollipopping cause the Lower nodes didnt get much light. She also started Lifting from the soil so i No longer have to Clean her leafes when watering💯😂.
1724328745176.jpg
1724328745183.jpg

I also started LST the Purple Punch and lollipopped 2 leafes.
1724328745188.jpg

1724328745193.jpg
Girls look great.
Nice training on them.
Forgive me if I mentioned this before.
But I found white buckets let light shine on the roots.
They prefer darkness. :Namaste:
Just 2 cents, girls are fantastic.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Girls look great.
Nice training on them.
Forgive me if I mentioned this before.
But I found white buckets let light shine on the roots.
They prefer darkness. :Namaste:
Just 2 cents, girls are fantastic.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Oh fr? I wanted black ones but my Brother ordered White ones😂(He has Amazon Prime so we Order of him) maybe im Just Spray painting them in the Future but for now the Roots arent near the Edge yet👌

Oh fr? I wanted black ones but my Brother ordered White ones😂(He has Amazon Prime so we Order of him) maybe im Just Spray painting them in the Future but for now the Roots arent near the Edge yet👌
Duct tape works good too.
Especially if they are sitting in the sun.
Heat / light shines through.
You have time :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom