I spray my house with suspend by bayer. Its not organic, and I don't spray inside the tent. However I live on a farm and we have horses, goats, dogs, you name it. Suspend keeps everything I don't want out of the house, there is not smell, it's listed for restaurant, home, hospital, grain elevator, etc.

Seriously love your pots!!!! that is a great idea with drip trays!

I spray my house with suspend by bayer. Its not organic, and I don't spray inside the tent. However I live on a farm and we have horses, goats, dogs, you name it. Suspend keeps everything I don't want out of the house, there is not smell, it's listed for restaurant, home, hospital, grain elevator, etc.

Seriously love your pots!!!! that is a great idea with drip trays!

I'll have to try next time we need something. Ended up just using good ol fashioned sulfur spray all over the plants. That should do the trick until after flower and we can burn some sulfur in the room.
Ya super cost effective trays for sure. I'm going to line them next time to prevent any potential leeching from the plastic, but I really don't think it would ever be a problem.

Here are few shots from today. They're looking healthy, starting to grow little wee buds. Awwww.
Mites seem to be eradicated, and there are no other problems to speak of.
flower_28.jpg
flower_116.jpg
flower_39.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom