Social smokers grow super skunk & white widow

super skunks 36 days in to flowering

ss7.jpg

super_skunk7.jpg

the trichomes r still clear but r getting cloudy:ganjamon:

dude thats what mine looked like on 36 days and my bro was trying to tell me they were small he must be retarded or jelious n e way how long flower is recamended for the SS and i dont know how long you been doing the 1 week flush but two weeks is the only thing ide recamend for the best 1 week applys to organics but dont get me wrong you are a great grower and its ur weed so your opinon is the one that matters so u using micro or organics thanks for the pic:ganjamon:

dude thats what mine looked like on 36 days and my bro was trying to tell me they were small he must be retarded or jelious n e way how long flower is recamended for the SS and i dont know how long you been doing the 1 week flush but two weeks is the only thing ide recamend for the best 1 week applys to organics but dont get me wrong you are a great grower and its ur weed so your opinon is the one that matters so u using micro or organics thanks for the pic:ganjamon:

ive heard 8 weeks but these could b ready sooner

im using ff happy frog organic soil
gh flora nova as needed ,
kool bloom this grow :ganjamon:

im thinking about doing a flood and drain my next grow i just picked up a 17x30 flood tray:bongrip:

if thats all for nutes 1 weeks good. deffenitly go 8 weeks just pulled mine at 7 and 2days cuz trics were half and half clowdy amber but when dried the bud was haevy and resonous but airy and not like nugs you buy ill post a pic of what i mean later what day you at today im week7 day2 and not gonna cut early agin ill show you mine also later and you should hook it up wit a pic if ya can

if thats all for nutes 1 weeks good. deffenitly go 8 weeks just pulled mine at 7 and 2days cuz trics were half and half clowdy amber but when dried the bud was haevy and resonous but airy and not like nugs you buy ill post a pic of what i mean later what day you at today im week7 day2 and not gonna cut early agin ill show you mine also later and you should hook it up wit a pic if ya can

theyve bn in 12/12 36 days :Rasta:

Social...did I read correctly, your widows have been 12/12 since seed? Wow. We are going to clone our widows here in the next week or so and will go to 12/12 about two weeks or so after they take root.

Social...did I read correctly, your widows have been 12/12 since seed? Wow. We are going to clone our widows here in the next week or so and will go to 12/12 about two weeks or so after they take root.

yes the wws and la woman have bn 12/12 from seed they havnt had any problems "thank god" :bongrip:

12/12 from seed rocks u can use the link in my sig to see my gallery both mine are 12/12 one i lst'd while flowering it added a couple days to flower time but double or tripled my yeild i got like 9 tops almost the size of the one that wasent lst'd i dont have a pic yet of the non lst'd but just picture this top off to the left in pic (which is the size of my thumb) a lil bigger and thats the difference
rsz_44.jpg
and thats 6 weeks by the way maby 5

12/12 from seed rocks u can use the link in my sig to see my gallery both mine are 12/12 one i lst'd while flowering it added a couple days to flower time but double or tripled my yeild i got like 9 tops almost the size of the one that wasent lst'd i dont have a pic yet of the non lst'd but just picture this top off to the left in pic (which is the size of my thumb) a lil bigger and thats the difference
rsz_44.jpg
and thats 6 weeks by the way maby 5

they look good but id letm keep growing :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom