Sacred Spiral micro bagseed guitar amp grow

O and for your concerns about the light penetration from the Amp Screen. Instead of dealing with that light thing you were creating... why not just tape a black garbage bag in front of it/behind it? or maybe some panda film, black on one side white on the other. I may have misunderstood your problem but i would think that would fix it? You just wanted your box to be light tight if that makes sense right...?

O i think i understand better about your light trap. you want air to get in but not let light out. Well what you could do there is make your hole and then try putting a few layers of black pantyhose over it. It should muffle the light enough for it to not be too recognizable.

thanx sportsman and munki for the response ill keep your ideas for future use
the box is about where i want it
its sealed nicely no noticble light
and vents well
stays between 79-81
so if i get some better soil and get some seedlings going i should be able to get started right away

im trying to find some other soil i just dont have the gas to go to the growshop closest by

in the past ive used my cheap potting soil plantone mix and achieved good results

i think the bags i have are just contaminated
so im thinking about getting a new bag of plant-tone organic fertilizer and a soil that doesnt have time release ferts just a basic soil and make my mix and keep the soil and fert inside

well i guess im done rambling
im trying to save up some money to get the soil

im gonna go check the seeds in a minute ill edit if there is anything

well i was thinking about training and decided to draw up an idea
i hope you can understand my diagram lol
Untitled-139.jpg

this one shows how it would spiral toward the light with the branches coming up through the gaps hope that makes sense
Untitled-220.jpg

just thought id throw that out there
any questions or improvements are welcome
just an idea
seeds are just about to crack
im thinking about baking some of my dirt so i can use it and possible the nute too
prolly just do it in the microwave

o and munki those specs were actually the sand i used it was from one of those sand bottles with different colors

i wish things wouldnt be such a pain just starting off
hopefully though by the time it does get going ill have an idea of what im going to do
peace and pot be with you

i know it has nothing to do with this but i got a few pics of some of my pieces
the gang
double bub thats had at least thirty years of smoke in the same town and
six different owners,
a little bub i made from a dropper and glass hitter,
and a little metal pipe i lathed on the lathe at my old high school
phppzPEZKAM.jpg

metal piece close up
phpr7lGNSAM.jpg

the 2 bubs
phpsRz4slAM.jpg

and the close ups youve been waiting for
phpFiw4SFAM.jpg

phpxN3nsiAM.jpg

php8G7aksAM.jpg

alright guys guess thats it for tonight see you tomoorw

btw that little brown bubble on top is noramlly clear so you can see it fill up
havent cleaned it good recently
i tell everyone about the history so they are careful not to break it
i just dont want all that history to stop with me
goodnight all

hey sacred spiral

you might want to consider a small tent grow if you can get some of the black and white poly plastic and make a small frame with enough space for one plant. the amp might get too crowded b-4 it finishes its flowering stretch. but i think it will be a good nusery to get seeds sprouted in. i was doing the paper towel method b-4 but my monitor gets too hot so i just started them in the dirt under cfl light and got like 100% success rate. the heat of the light and the fresh air from your fan will most likely keep the mold spores at bay. as far as ffof munki is right about it being very nutrient rich and you wont have to worry about nutes for 2-3 weeks that goes for transplants( i wait about a week) as well. also your lst spiral looks fn awesome i say go for it. i am on my first lst grow and the only advice it can give you is try to tie them every day because i have found that their stems harden up in a short time which will limit the way you can manipulate their growth pattern.

thanx for the input falcore
ive thought about it but i think im just going to try and see if my idea works
if not then ill prolly do like you said and just use it as a little seed/clone starter
but if it works out maybe it will be sufficient for my needs

yeah im putting them in after they get a taproot this time
instead waiting for it to sprout
kinda a mix of your idea and the paper towel

im prolly not going to be getting fox farms
im just not up for spending 20 on soil when i havent spent more than $3 this whole grow
im thinking that if i use the soil mix i have and just keep it under the lights it shouldnt mold again
i think being under my sink they were in optimum conditions to get mold

most of the seeds have cracked and are beginning to show a taproot
wating till they are a 1/2" before i plant prolly tomorrow or the next day

well thanx again everybody
see you later

i know it has nothing to do with this but i got a few pics of some of my pieces
the gang
double bub thats had at least thirty years of smoke in the same town and
six different owners,
a little bub i made from a dropper and glass hitter,
and a little metal pipe i lathed on the lathe at my old high school
phppzPEZKAM.jpg

metal piece close up
phpr7lGNSAM.jpg

the 2 bubs
phpsRz4slAM.jpg

and the close ups youve been waiting for
phpFiw4SFAM.jpg

phpxN3nsiAM.jpg

php8G7aksAM.jpg

alright guys guess thats it for tonight see you tomoorw

btw that little brown bubble on top is noramlly clear so you can see it fill up
havent cleaned it good recently
i tell everyone about the history so they are careful not to break it
i just dont want all that history to stop with me
goodnight all

hey SS cool glass, I could never keep glass that long, it just doesn't bounce, lol.

Well used too, very good.

hey guys small update till later

so those ten seeds i had in the paper towel i let develop till they had the seed case off
i put the 2 best looking ones in my dirt that i microwaved and have put them in the box i expect to see leaves in the next 2 days ill post some pictures later after they've had time to pop up hopefully if not ill still have a couple pictures

im going to be leaving the lights on 24/7 for approx. a week depending on growth about the second leaf set im switching

also thank you anyone who has checked out my website
its hard to get it out there and i figure a bunch of stoners like me would enjoy some trippy music
thank you guys
peace till tonight

The music is trippy stuff for sure. I will have to check it out more when I get home.

hey guys
good news
i got 2 little gals going finally
they are in the amp now put them in there today

finally i can do this
day 1
phpWSU30AAM.jpg

phpxmKJdHAM.jpg

i plan on taking pics almost every day
alrighty all cya guys tomorrow
peace

willl it grow? yes because weed is the hardiest little plant i have ever seen
how it will grow? now that is the real question. my only advice treat em like they are your children lovem, care for them, and learn to respond to what they need. but i think that comes naturally to anyone who has gotten this far to make this little plant grow.

enjoy

ill be watching.:popcorn:

just had to show you guys this:bigtoke::roorrip::bongrip:

let me explain a little first
so i got this glass funnel and a test tube and broke a part off the test tube for a female piece then used this pipet bulb after cutting it as a gasket kinda thing
and put it on the funnel and fitted all to a homemade bong

now the pictures so you can see what i mean

in this one im trying to show you the broken testube female piece, it didnt show up well
phpdCLGNsAM.jpg

in this one you can see down the female piece ,lol that sounded kinda naughty huh:loopy:
the stuff around it is modeling clay for a good seal and removability
phpgg2j18AM.jpg

here is the funnel/bowl next to the bong
phptUwFhJAM.jpg

and if you couldnt tell how big it was i put by a lighter
the diameter at the top of the funnel is as big as the lighter:slide::slide::slide:
phpfd19PEAM.jpg

and here it is all put together
phpIOSRpKAM.jpg

this is the biggest bong bowl ive ever seen it can hold prolly over a quarter if you wanted to the most ive packed in it was a whole 8th and that barely got it half way full

just had to show you guys that=]
plus i have insomnia

cya

Back
Top Bottom