Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Grow

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Yea it was the flash. The automatic focus doesn't work very well on a dark surface and the flash reflects too much off a lighter surface. I can't win.

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Shit I wish I could get an LB for less than 1000. You can't even get schwagg for that anymore. They want like 1200-1600 depending on how green it is. Horrible. Just picked up a quarter ounce of Sour Diesel a day ago which I overpaid for by the way. 150 for a quarter? I'm used to no more than 120 in high school days for this. 380 an ounce from a different source but he was out, so I guess I paid for convenience.

High Herb, I'm subscribed, let's watch that Afghani go! :cheer:

:peace:

OK guys thanks and welcome...

Here is a photo update...

Starting with the beautiful Aurora Indica LST'd
ai.jpg

The Afghani LST'd...
afghani1.jpg
afghani-lst.jpg

And now the babies... (need to get em out of these little cups and into their final containers ASAP. I keep forgetting to go to the Home Depot ans by some damn pots.

The 6 Purple Power to be vegged...
6-purple-power.jpg

The 4 Super Silver Haze to be vegged...
4-ssh.jpg

The 2 Afghani to be vegged... (one on left is going nuts)
2-afghani.jpg

And last but not least, the lonely Lemon Skunk...
lemon-skunk.jpg

Thank you as usual to all who stopped in and more pics are to come in a few days.

I placed the 2 most vigorously growing seedlings directly into the habitat in the flower room. Figured they'd get a jump start and maybe harvest before Christmas. Who knows. It was one Afghani and 1 Purple Power put in there.

Updated pic on them now... (top is afghani)
pp-and-afghani-hab.jpg

This nug was just clipped from my second grow and is in my sig. It was grown from "bag seed" and its super sticky. It smells like piney fruit loops. I hope it tastes that way too.
bag-seed-nug.jpg

Here they are ready to be cut down for final scissor prune... (bag seed on left 2 colas, AK-47 on right 2)
4-score.jpg

looks pretty good man lookin forward to the rest of the grow

Way nice lst work on that Afghani and aurora. man KEEP up the Great GRowing

Thank you for sure BuBBaDaNK.

Its my first try at LST and seems to do the trick in getting all that light to the middle nodes. Also keeping em short in here is a must.

Got almost all of the ladies under the lights and in their final veg containers with the exception of 3 Purple Power. I put 1 directly into the flower room to see the difference in veg/no veg

here they are... Gonna have to get a set of 2' lights to extend the layout. They do love it in here though.
new-closet.jpg

Have pic from harvest. Starting cure but before they go in, have to take pics...

top nug is the bag seed... bottom is AK-47. They are both sticky as hell right now. Gonna see if I can get to be crumbly like the good stuff
2-strains-drying.jpg

Thank you...

I'm just a little disappointed in the yield. Double what you see here is what was produced by these 2 plants. I know these weren't the greatest strains for it but I want to have a big yield with some white or purple crystallized beauties. I hope I get some out of this grow. Spent a few bucks for the genetics, now I need a bigger light. 250 watts is just insufficient. Perhaps I shall invest in a 1000 HPS or just a 650 combo by adding a 400 and rotating the pots underneath. Wife works for an electrical supply store so if I bring cash, I can get whatever I want under the radar. Might just be the only benefit of marrying her but hey, at least there's 1.

sweet lookin buds bro

thats why i wanna get more lights i believe wat i have is gonna be way insuffencient but ohwell for now

good luck with the rest of your new grow

A friend of mine just told me he would buy a 400 HPS if I give him the equivalent back from the yield. I said sure thing!!!

Both buds have not been fully cured so I haven't even had a taste of it yet. Man I'm getting impatient.

Well here's another photo on the LST method for the Aurora Indica...
ai-lst.jpg

As you can see, it really helps the inner veg get that ever so important light. Since her veg time will probably be no more than 4-6 weeks, I'm making sure she has enough nodes to give me some nice purple flowers.

As for the rest, no real update except I topped every seedling today. Gotta keep em all short as hell in here. 3 ft. tall to canopy from floor is max in veg. room. More updates shortly... I hope I can keep everyone entertained.

Back
Top Bottom