PotChimp's Side Projects

I think it's 15 grams of extract and/or 2-1/2 oz. of pot (hopefully and, not or) allowed. That much hash oil would be a good stash, but that much pure hash isn't a lot. 2-1/2 oz. of weed only lasts about a week, so that's not much. Twelve plants per household isn't much either. I'll have fifteen of them in my locker by the time we're legal, the two bloom tents will have at least six each, and the veg tents will have probably have about sixty. So I'm right in the ballpark, give or take a plant.
Yep, there's three kinds of chimps in the world. The ones that can count and the ones that can't..... :straightface:

We were a med state here for 10 years and everything was just fine. Mostly caregivers growing the erb. Fast forward to becoming a rec state and everything went to big greedy corporations. Now it's a disaster. Dispo's everywhere on top of each other. Way more supply then demand. It's a mess
Exactly. Who could possibly see that coming? I can see how it might go sideways in the early States, but If you're late to the party, you get to take the measure of the room. So, why copy the stupid stuff? *sigh*

For me too, it's the fuggin plant count idiocy. It's an obviously stupid metric - has no business in "legislation". It's the perfect example of their blind ignorance. I keep thinking "what the hell were they thinking?". Cubic volume, I could understand. Production, I could understand. But ... plant count? :hmmmm: Plant count?????

Yeah, real legislative geniuses there. "Look at me, I'm a legislator - I'm a total dumbass, huh huh!"

If they had they'd know something about it.

Or ... I take that back. They only know what they knew back then, when they were idiots. Apparently, they learned everything they need to know about "pot" back then. It gives you the munchies, huh huh. And doncha know, it's so much stronger now. That's bad. (Don't know enough about pot to know, but I know that's bad).

And I NEVER see any media interviews with old potheads like ourselves, or even a mention of us. 'Cause, you know, what would we know about it? Those responsible law people can't be taking advice from ... sheesh ... lifetime loadies. Don' be ridiculous.

Yeah, they wise n stuff. We should have 'em wear roman togas and laurel wreathes on their heads.

So wise.

:bongrip:

Those hashy smelling gold buds :yummy: Always attained from students going to the colleges in my area at the time.
Maybe we should be asking our legislators not only about G13, but what Alaskan Thunderfuck really is, and who still has the weed they make real Thai sticks from. And get a hold of your old college connections too, congressman; we want the Redbud you were selling us back then!

Regulation is a wonderful thing. I wish I was regulated. I'd like the guaranteed income.

Clowns. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The-band-Vinyl-Recall-got-into-the-act.-600x497.jpg

That's them! Grab one by the neck and scream in their face!
"I know you got your palm greased when you looked the other way and everybody in your division brought a duffel bag full of Thai sticks home from 'Nam, Senator! Where'd they get 'em?!?!? Who'd they get 'em from?!?!?"

Overgrown mess :(
Mendocino Purple Kush S1 on the left, Critical Kali Mist on the right, and Bubba Kush S1 at the bottom:

Mendocino Purple Kush S1:

Just started these :)
Left to right - Apollo 13 f3, Nevil's Haze (clone), Nevil's Haze (clone), Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2:

I cleared this tent almost all the way out, so now I can take those clones in the middle and put them in my seedling locker. Upper left - GDP S1, other three corners - Critical Kali Mist:

Then I can put some of these in from this other tent. These are the rest of those Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2, GDP S1, and Apollo 13 f3 plants I started all at the same time:

I've got to check and see if I have a Killer A5 Haze clone or plant somewhere, too.
My seedlings are coming up, and the Space Queen XX plants are almost ready to transplant. :thumb:

Now our local gov approved another electric bill increase of 6.1% the third one since the COVID lockdown.
But hey go ahead and buy a electric car that's only 10k higher than a gasser :D
In my state they charge you $100 EXTRA when you renew your tags if you have an electric/hybrid. Crazy.

One down, maybe two more to go (Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2; male):

I've got them all under 12/12 now, but all of the Apollo 13 f3s are still under 18/6. My Blue Satellite 2.2 seed didn't come up after it opened, so no luck there. I just repotted all five of my Space Queen XX plants a few minutes ago and put them into my day tent. Everything's overcrowded and nothing's going to chop for a while, so I better stop planting seeds and taking clones.

I had to chop down both of my Killer A5 Haze plants today. I looked and realized that I didn't have a clone, so I want to make sure I get one of them to reveg:

This time of year is the only time I can grow big main colas without having to worry about grey mold.

Here's another Nevil's Haze plant:

It's the mother of these Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 plants I just put into bloom :) They all look similar, even though that's going to change. I've done two grows so far of this cross I did and there hasn't been a single deformed plant.
Two crosses are in the front here (both corners); the short one in the center and front middle are Nevil's Haze:

Here's the other three:

Chem '91 Skunk VA:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Other Mendocino Purple Kush:

I want to see how these pics look without using the enhancement software on my PC; sorry if they look bad.

Back
Top Bottom