Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

I really like growing the ud I love the way they look and you never no what your going to get I did some cloning of ud a while back and they grew like your clones nice bushes. :)
They definitely are a nice strain to grow. I'm just now getting to know the buzz from them. I'll have some of the second plant ready to try here in a couple of days.

Most of these will grow into a nice bush and even those less bushy will be quite bushy next to an average plant. This structure shows up across the board.

Most of these will grow into a nice bush and even those less bushy will be quite bushy next to an average plant. This structure shows up across the board.
It's nice to work with. I'm used to gangly sativas for the most part. It reminds me of the way my Killer A5 cut grows.

I'm a lazy grower. I don't like to have to train my plants much. It's much better when they do that work for me.

Hey Morglie, hope things are going ok for ya. I was hoping you could write a little smoke report of the A5 x Kali China, @beez0404 has a couple seeds and was asking about them. You are the only one to have grown it out so could ya help a brother out?
Sure thing Neiko and @beez0404. I only had the one that I grew out. It grew great big chunky buds the first time around, but didn't swell the same the second time around. Vigorous plant that has the same bush like structure that Killer A5 has. Very acidic lime smell on her with a bit of dankness underneath. Heady buzz without any kind of let down at the end. It just fades away.

I enjoyed it, but let it go after the second run as I was pretty heavy on cuts at the time. And it was similar to my ThaiPan, which I enjoyed more.

I think I can take this thing another week. It's starting to get more active with popping nanners, but so far it's not been to bad, considering how early they started.
I got a couple of pics of the bushy Ultra Dawg as it's just taking off in flower.

And to finish out the tour, the Huckleberry male. He started dropping pollen on the 27th. I currently have my cut of Malawi in with him. This weekend I'll put a cut of Ultra Dawg 7 in with him. I put it into flower a bit later, so it needs time to develop buds before I pollinate her.

Wow! he IS a dusty bugger! Hopefully the UD7 will be far enough along to ovulate and accept the pollen. I think it's usually between 28-35 days(?)
It'll be fine. As long as they have some bud developed with a reasonable amount of pistols, it should take. That's why I'm waiting until next weekend on it.

wont be long and they'll be outside mine too nice veg room and flower :)
Another month here. That's long enough they are going to be packed in that room by the time they're done. There's another tray waiting to sprout as well. 5 full trays plus another half tray worth.
Looking awesome inn there Morg! :high-five:
Thank you! I love kicking back and finishing off my bowl while I gaze at the plants.

I see some veggies! ( or are they clones?)

Hi Morgs,

Sorry I am not around much. Tough times to say the least! Hope you are well.
Yes, it's that time of year again where my flower room gets overran by my veggies. Tomatoes, peppers, & melons mostly so far.

I'm glad to see you doing ok and that you got into a place before all hell broke lose. Stay safe.
Love to spark one and watch my plants grow.
Great looking plants there Morgs
Thank you. I wish I could do the giant plants like you do outdoors. One day I'll be able to....

Back
Top Bottom