PotChimp's Freebie Grow

They look really good. That's weird about the LA Confidentials tho.

Everything I've ever grown that looks like that doesn't yield worth a rat's a$$ as it is, let alone forcing early flowering with a shortened lighting schedule like I did. I'll bet you with my bad luck it's probably really good pot too. :)

Tops of both LA Confidentials:

0071592.JPG
0081450.JPG

Here's the middle buds on some of these (7 weeks from first hairs today).

Bitty/Ugorg:

0091297.JPG

Veneno:

0101187.JPG

Exodus Cheese:

0111024.JPG

The 2 LAs are getting taken out within a week. :thumb:

Note: Watch out everybody grey mold season is here I just pulled the Veneno plant from the tent and put it in the dark period. I saw a spot of bud rot starting and I'm not taking any chances. There's almost nowhere on the plant that has new hairs anyway and the leaves are canary yellow. It's done.
I think the Exodus Cheese is too.
And the only reason I kept the LAs in there is out of desperation hoping they'd get bigger :) They did get a few new white hairs, but no bigger.
The Bitty/Ugorg is the long running one here; it's going to be a few weeks yet. Post pics soon.

Your pics as of late are phenomenal Chimp. I don't have to tell you you've been JACKED again.

Thanks man; I should take time to learn to use this camera and they'd be better, though.
The first plant to get the chop here is the Veneno. I had to cut more out where it was wet and brown, but most of it looks pretty decent:

0012332.JPG
0022287.JPG

Besides a few gnats (three right there on one bud). Had to give this one the ol' baldy trim to get rid of them :)

0032186.JPG

An occasional hair (we've all pulled them out before):

0042052.JPG

The yield here surprised me:

0051936.JPG
0061717.JPG

I noticed how much was accumulating as I was trimming it up, so I decided to do a better-than-usual manicure on most of it to get the practice. Never know when I might have to move to Colla-raddee and get me a low paying bud trimming job..... :(

Congrats; A Chimp wants what a Chimp wants.

Well it wasn't Monday :straightface: I saw a few more white hairs pop out, so I kept both LA Confidentials under the light. I put one of them in the dark today, though. I managed to get the Exodus Cheese chopped, trimmed, and manicured this morning; I'll probably get just over an ounce:

0032193.JPG

It looks good but smells sweet, not stinky (like Cheese is supposed to). Soon however my disappointment ended when I rolled up the scissor hash from it and Pineapple Express into the blunt I'm smoking and realized my bell is getting rung in a fairly serious manner hee hee I like it! :)

The second one to hit the drying rack is this Bitty's (Sweet Tooth x Shishkaberry) x Ugorg's No Name. I was wrong on this one; it wasn't the one to watch out for. I guess just because you get a few good cuts from the underground breeders doesn't mean they're all going to be good. I might be judging this prematurely, but I'm more talking about growth and yield at this point. From experience I don't think it's going to be better weed than the Exodus Cheese, though. Most of it grew wispy, so I decided to only trim the top buds and put the rest in with the trim to make dab. I found a spot of grey mold in the top cola and had to cut out three nugs to get it all out, which made the keepable amount smaller yet. Here's the pics:

0012342.JPG
0022296.JPG

The first LA Confidential is getting the chop probably tomorrow; I'll take before and after pics of both when I do the chops.

Congrats Chimp.

They actually smell like dope, believe it or not :) Not like fruit, not like spice, not like a smelly foot or buttcrack; just weed smellin'. Oughtta bottle that $hit..... :tokin: They both got chopped just now, too (before):

0012352.JPG
0022306.JPG
0032205.JPG
0042067.JPG
0051951.JPG
0061729.JPG

After (first plant):

0081473.JPG
0091313.JPG

Second plant:

0101203.JPG

I'm gonna dry this and pack it with good grass to see if I can smoke it! :)

0071614.JPG

If I ever do these again, I'm going SOG with 1 gallon pots, 10 weeks from seed before I start 12/12, and cutting almost all the side branching off. I'd love to get 16 of these in a 3' x 3' grow tent with a 600 watt lamp :thumb:
Post more pics and a final summary soon.

Back
Top Bottom