PotChimp's Freebie Grow

I rearranged them a little today, but my camera low battery warning light was flashing so I couldn't take many pics. I fed them the repeating early bloom dose of GO's nute program again, some molasses, and GWS:

0012242.JPG

Thanks danishoes21 they're full into flower now :thumb: Here they are at 3 weeks and 2 days of bloom lighting schedule (12/12, then 11/13). There are 2 plants in the lower corners (White S1 lower left, and Purple Maroc lower right) and a plant in the middle (Tora Bora left side) that are not a part of this grow:

0071539.JPG

Bitty/Ugorg:

0081407.JPG

First LA Confidential:

0091255.JPG

Second LA Confidential:

0101147.JPG

Overfed Exodus Cheese:

012896.JPG

Underfed Veneno:

013818.JPG

Thanks that feeding helped some of these:

0012251.JPG

Both these LA Confidentials are greener now:

0041981.JPG
0051862.JPG

I didn't feed this Exodus Cheese; you can see how the leaves have a singe on the tips still:

0022208.JPG

I think this Veneno is just lighter green normally, but it might need more food:

0032112.JPG

My fav, Bitty/Ugorg:

0071541.JPG

Looking at the 2nd and 3rd pic of the LA Cons above: If I crop the pics just right and line everything up good, I should be able to take a pic of a weed plant against a white background then crop the cola out of the top of the pic. I'll take a second facial pic of me (the chimp me of course) against the same white background crop the bottom out right at the neck put the head pic first then the pot plant pic second and make it look like my head's the main cola. I could do it with photo shop but it wouldn't be as funny..... :tokin:

:thumb:

Hey B A R :tokin:

Here they are again (with the White S1, Purple Maroc, and Tora Bora plants):

0012265.JPG

LA Confidential:

0032124.JPG

Better looking LA Confidential:

0041992.JPG

Veneno (A bit lighter green by nature; have to be careful not to overfeed):

0051873.JPG

Exodus Cheese (I was most interested in just the Bitty/Ugorg cross at first, but this one's getting my attention too):

0061660.JPG

Bitty/Ugorg:

0071550.JPG

I'm just going to water next time.

Watch out everyone, it's Frosty the SnowChimp.

Note: I fed these GO's week 8 again this morning. They look okay so I think it was a good idea, but I'll watch that Exodus Cheese because of those burnt leaf tips.
I think I'm going to move to GO's lineup for the most part; it has an easy formula (not too many separate parts) and it's not too expensive. FF can be a bit strong for some of these strains.
Post more pics soon.

Hey what's up Buckshot? :tokin:

Trying to regain the strength I once had. I am stronger than I was but fuck I was on my way out :cheesygrinsmiley: so anything is stronger than that. I am still trying hard not to kill my plants. I only have 4 in bloom... It is sad, BUT... I went down to do a feed last night and managed to feel...OK when I was done. I hope now to be on the uphill for a while. I should have listened to myself in regards to the garden, it became so hard to do, I should have listened to that.

I pollinated orange with granddaddy purple and while I was buzzing around in my killer bee suit I hit the hash bud plant and the blue moon shine too. (selective buds, shooting for 10-20 seeds each) This is the most I have typed at one time in a while, forgot to finish and post, now I gotta go, later PC

Back
Top Bottom