Noob's Very First Grow - All Help Welcome 2x Purple Kush w/CFL's

Day_17_1_Transplanted.JPG

this is a very old pic just wanted to give an example of the bright green tips

I am having the same deficiency on a girl of mine Buddah, have you fixed your issue?I seemed to fix my girl with a nice flush and a 1/2 dose flower dose following, seemed to stunt growth for a bit but all the new growth is clean and green :) best of luck man your girl is looking great & hope all is well in your neck of the woods!
:peace: CA

Wow Buddah, I'm all caught up on your thread, nice grow. Your girls look great.
I like being able to read through your posts and see the growth from the past month in a few mins, and see the jumps in size.
subscribed now.
cya soon

:rollit:

Buddah... been a minute since I checked your girls...very nice indeed my friend.
I was reading about the deficiencies and looking at your pictures. And they look like they're having the same issues that everyone is faced with at this point in the grow... meaning~ It's always that time for special mixing and tinkering. Like having a pair of jeans and sewing a hem in the legs. And having to even them up on both legs to be straight, you know..lol

From my experience it usually boils down to TDS and PH working together. Because it seems to me something wants to get locked out instead of too much or too little... And it's works for me to stay with the same N and just adding the right mix of trace minerals. And I gauge the findings from the PH run off when I feed the plants. Because everything looks good but the PH in the soil caused Phos. and iron issues that leave my plants a lighter color and leaf tip yellowing and burn. A good way to cross reference my findings is too see which part of the plants leaves are getting affected first, and if the bottom ones are burning and dying that's usually the problem for me.
so like I say... I make sure the trace minerals are solid, But I never really cut back the Nitrogen. Because the plants are wanting eat.

Back
Top Bottom