Noob's Very First Grow - All Help Welcome 2x Purple Kush w/CFL's

Day_1110.JPG

Common symptoms of nute-lock. Also common symptoms of recently added potassium phosphate.

I agree with Barney, Oh also good weed buddha.
that soil you are using is loaded with nutes and other than flushing the soil or getting another kind for the little ones you will just have to wait for it balance out. just use water till they catch up to the soil:)
nice tent:)
I don't understand y that would be also didnt add anything

Been Awhile Here Are Some Pics Guys Its Summer and temps hit like 110 degrees where I live so im sure conditions are ideal but things seem to be okay... im still vegging, been about two months.... I decided two veg a lil longer too boost the yield outta those gdp girls due to the fact there lower yielding, also I am waiting on another tent so I can clone and keep the best for mothers. I wanna start flowering soon but its just too hot for an hid and I am scared of using my t5, cfls, and the two ufo led's I bought for flowering anyways here goes lemme know what u think

Happy Friedday Buddha :)
what KJC said. I f you do defol then just do a lollipop from the bottom up.
they are getting big and may triple in size after you start flowering so keep that in mind.
I would slack off on the N. but the girls look healthy still and are mature enough for you to flower if you want:)

the cookie dough with the nuted water then realized I had just transplanted to fresh ffof soil that was already nute loaded... Could This Be Y?

That could be the spot on issue there buddha good thinking, Girls are getting mad bushy with a decent number of tops, reps to you my friend :Namaste: King nd Fishy pointed out some good info :goodjob:

To maximise yield tie em down. After a couple of days, and the tops have turned back facing up just remove any offending leaves. I remove a little regularly rather than a full on strip, they don't seem to mind loosing a few leaves, in my experience they just don't grow for a week after heavy defol. Because your using cfl's you've gotta keep em short, with as big a surface area of buds possible for the light to hit, thus maximizing light efficiency and increasing yield.

I would keep all the tops on em and defoliate everything below to give you dem plump heads :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom