No Pains Gorilla Glue Grow (Free Beans From Herbies) RDWC, LED, CO2

Here is the before the humidity dome ( sadly when I was cooking her with the light) and one week later of me treating her with the love and attention she deserves. I will not lie with as dry as the leaves felt in the first picture I had major concerns as they felt very brittle. I must say that I have been blessed with this recovery and am grateful for it. The difference between the growth rates of plants in soil versus hydro still amazes me. Everyone have a blessed day!!
IMG_3981.JPG
IMG_4032.JPG

Been busy with life/family. Anyhow this morning I scoped and decided to take some branches from the far end as she is the earliest ripening pheno out of the 4 leaning more towards indica genetics ..The next one over is the farthest out leaning very dominant to sativa . The next two which includes the purple pheno are also ready meaning I can harvest them without worry letting them go a tad longer wont hurt either. So it was time to do a full Freeze Dry run and name My freeze dryer , yes you can do that as you will see. I named it after the engraving on an item that an individual I was helping that had brain cancer had given me. No spoilers you have to look at the pictures :). so here nare some pic of some of what I pulled and well the dryer :). I hope everyone is Having a Blessed Day !!!
IMG_4063.JPG
IMG_4065.JPG
IMG_4066.JPG
IMG_4069.JPG
IMG_4070.JPG

Perfect! 👌 I couldn't think of a better name! I thought you had chopped already, I can't keep up. Them some mighty thick nuggets! 😁
Thank you! Nope just getting started its going to take me a minute to finish as I am wet manicuring the flower so I can put it in the deep freezer and then pull in out and run the freeze dryer . Yes you can do that and its like the day you pulled it down. My longest test was in the deep freezer for two weeks and then to the freeze dryer. So that is another benefit of the FD. You know its all fun until its time to trim and as you know being a one man show , well things take time. lol
Looks pretty frosty. :love: It would probably make some good rosin too.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Thank you and they are :). I have never pressed but the thought has crossed my mind. One of the other reasons I went looking into the Freeze dryer route is the preservation of everything it locks it all in place and I do make oils and such for patience. Will definitely need a decarb on the freeze dried as it locks everything in the thca area based on the knowledge I have gained.

Okay so now the FD report.. One con well at least for my unit and its a medium one is the amount that I can process all at once. Now I do not have a need to process large amounts but in the event that someone does and is looking into this and comes across this thread , they will at least have an idea. So how much can I process ..This unit will process up tp 2lbs wet , with 7 trays not the spacing is another thing you have to break down the large buds so that they will fit in the shelving unit the spacing is 1 and 1/16 inches . You can order other shelving units and I actually have a 3 tray coming with substantial spacing 2.67 inches so I can fit nice big fat nugs in there :) amount other things like freeze dry candy :).

Okay so what about return.. I am currently still messing with settings but as of right now from wet tp dry wieght its about 21-22% (at ambient room rh)which isn't bad with conventional having a standard of 20-25% . Right Now I am drying to 100% yes you read that right 100%. when they come out they are cracker dry , however you need to let the breath for awhile and let those chlorophyll eating enzymes go to work and in that time they will pull in ambient room RH , I know what your thinking set up a room with 60% rh ..already working on it :)

How long did it take to run an almost 100% full machine ..this run with my current settings took a tad over 14hrs ..yep that's right from the room to the chamber of your choice in less that 24 and smoooooooooth .

Now as far as the ladies right now based on what I have taken and Freeze dried it looks like they are going to give me around 750g per square meter.. So first , yes I am blessed and most of all grateful! So I feel that its safe to say that the co2 was worth it. her are some before and after , Yeah I really didnt put a dent in it , but I do have an idea as to how long its going to take me to chop and trim ..I will be getting some coffee and making sure my pandora playlist is up to par this week:).
IMG_4060.JPG
IMG_4076.JPG

Been a busy week and chopping and other stuff. The chopping is like a part time job. lol I am about 1/3 done but I am wet trimming and prepping all the nuggets for the freeze dryer so yeah all the work is up front .; Here are some pics from tonight . I am blessed with some pretty nice size tops and I am grateful for them. Just waiting on a custom shelving unit so I can run them. Until then bagged and in the deep freeze they go!

IMG_4092.JPG

IMG_4093.JPG

IMG_4094.JPG

IMG_4095.JPG

IMG_4096.JPG

Back
Top Bottom