Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Some pictures of my plants

DEFF1208-1797-448A-BC6F-60A0E99F499B.jpeg

2687CE78-0709-4BBE-8BB9-4189C4DBFE6C.jpeg
WooHoo! The Girls are Looking Sexy!

Are you gonna quadline the tent plant? Oops, I meant triline... 😆

Why wouldnt you. All plants turn into beast. Should have planned that from getgo.
You know I meant this in good words Mr Keith nothing bad. I meant from in my experience all plants to look like crap have always turned out to be really huge yielders for me. For instance that faciatiated clone or however you spell it. But anyways she had me at 55 G for that little 16-in beast. And there I was going to throw her away and let me tell you she was fire and still is fire I still got half of her simmering in a groove bag.

Hello, I received my tent about 15 minutes ago and got the frame assembled and this thing is big. My wife is not complaining but she is sputtering about its size I have to hurry up and get the 2x2 out of here. I also have to figure out just how I am going to maneuver this in this room. I have it in her office so I will need to do some moving of things wish me luck. I will have pictures later after it is fully assembled and in its place. I am going to love this tent. :thumb: 🍋
Are we witnessing the birth of a man cave? Was the wife's office? Congrats on the new tent

Congrats on the new light/tent/fan/filter setup as well as the smooth upcans! Don't forget to tighten the strings around the exhaust duct to make it light-proof for when you flip. :thumb:
What size pot do you all use on a photo in a 4x4?
Final pot? I'd go with a 10 gallon if it's just one plant in there. That way you'll have enough soil to veg it long enough to train it to use the space and all that light.

WooHoo! Me either, but the thought of growing shorter plants with bigger Budz excites me! I will definitely give it a shot! I usually don't grow Pretty plants!
You are right I will need to do some LST on her and I will. :lot-o-toke:🍋

Congrats on the new light/tent/fan/filter setup as well as the smooth upcans! Don't forget to tighten the strings around the exhaust duct to make it light-proof for when you flip. :thumb:

Final pot? I'd go with a 10 gallon if it's just one plant in there. That way you'll have enough soil to veg it long enough to train it to use the space and all that light.
Shed 10 gallon scares the shit out of me. I was thinking 3 gallons with a little LST. My outdoors are only going in 15 gallons. I want to start with a Banana Jealousy which is Indica Dom. The mutant is a Sativa so I changed my mind on her but she will still get to grow up. Shed I have no idea how to grow in a tent. But I should be able to grow a plant about 3.5 4 feet in the 4x4. I will just read and ask questions. :lot-o-toke:🍋

You know I meant this in good words Mr Keith nothing bad. I meant from in my experience all plants to look like crap have always turned out to be really huge yielders for me. For instance that faciatiated clone or however you spell it. But anyways she had me at 55 G for that little 16-in beast. And there I was going to throw her away and let me tell you she was fire and still is fire I still got half of her simmering in a groove bag.
I know you mean well, and I will be watching your grows to be able to pick up tips on growing in a tent. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Shed 10 gallon scares the shit out of me. I was thinking 3 gallons with a little LST.
My feeling is that with a 3 gallon pot you could grow in the 2x2 tent if it were tall enough! The nice thing about a 10 gallon is you can let the plant grow as you train it, not worry about watering every day when it gets big, or flipping early because you're running out of space for healthy roots. 10 gallons gives you flexibility since you can always grow a smaller plant if you decide to.

And you have 16sf of space and a light that will cover all of it. I figure that if you're going to practice, practice on a full size plant! That way if it all goes well you'll have an amazing harvest.
My outdoors are only going in 15 gallons.
Remember that pot size will not determine plant size outside. A plant will get huge outside in a 10 gallon pot if you let it, but you might need to water it twice a day.

Hey Keith :ciao: love the new setup.
Jus curious did you win that light?
I've been waiting since March to here from @PhlizonGrowLight to no avail. :Namaste:
I was going to name the greenhouse after them.
But I ended up mounting my old MedicGrow and calling it the 420Magazine greenhouse instead.
Love to get their light up and running though.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
You should pm @Renee Roberts for help amigo since that’s one of her things. CL🍀

Shed 10 gallon scares the shit out of me. I was thinking 3 gallons with a little LST. My outdoors are only going in 15 gallons. I want to start with a Banana Jealousy which is Indica Dom. The mutant is a Sativa so I changed my mind on her but she will still get to grow up. Shed I have no idea how to grow in a tent. But I should be able to grow a plant about 3.5 4 feet in the 4x4. I will just read and ask questions. :lot-o-toke:🍋
I think you’re gonna find that having more control of everything makes growing indoors easier. CL🍀

You should pm @Renee Roberts for help amigo since that’s one of her things. CL🍀
Thanks Amigo :ciao:
I hate to bother her or any staff. :Namaste:
They have enough to keep them busy 31.;)hehe
I just wanted to know if he had a contact?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

WooHoo! You just need to figure out what you want the finished plant to look like and Everyone will help you get there?

Yes Bill I won this for last month MOTM. They are slow getting back to you but I can't complain they got it to me in 6 days from shipping and 21 days frow when I won it. I hope they get back to you soon. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Do you have a contact there ? Email?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Keith :ciao: love the new setup.
Jus curious did you win that light?
I've been waiting since March to here from @PhlizonGrowLight to no avail. :Namaste:
I was going to name the greenhouse after them.
But I ended up mounting my old MedicGrow and calling it the 420Magazine greenhouse instead.
Love to get their light up and running though.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi Bill, @PhlizonGrowLight sent me an email saying the light has been out of stock in their Canadian warehouse, but they have more now and should be shipping one out to you sometime this week. :)

Back
Top Bottom