Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

Not so. I'm in but at the low level as well. It just doesn't show. A way to create inner tension to go up to the next level. I don't like that but it is what it is.
I will inquire about that later. I am at the lowest level also. But the ribbon is there. Not sure who does that. But we will get an answer. :)
I had been planning on supporting, and in fact I just signed up but, I think more people would support financially if there was a little something in it for the lower tiers.
Badges and titles cost nothing, stickers and lighters are cheap. You don’t even get a sticker till you’re dropping $100 a month.
I really want to do the 25 a month but, I can’t help but feel like for $300 a year, I should at least get a t-shirt or something ..
I know I’d be just as happy to support here as I would be proud to show off the swag..
Maybe a rewards system for continued support?
I dunno, I supported because I appreciate the site but, I love stickers hats and shirts! So if I can catch a shirt in stock I’ll buy one.(they had 2x so I bought one hoping it shrinks a little)
Also, it’s kind of hard to find the store. I didn’t know one existed until I found it by accident

I had been planning on supporting, and in fact I just signed up but, I think more people would support financially if there was a little something in it for the lower tiers.
Badges and titles cost nothing, stickers and lighters are cheap. You don’t even get a sticker till you’re dropping $100 a month.
I really want to do the 25 a month but, I can’t help but feel like for $300 a year, I should at least get a t-shirt or something ..
I know I’d be just as happy to support here as I would be proud to show off the swag..
I dunno, I supported because I appreciate the site but, I love stickers hats and shirts! So if I can catch a shirt in stock I’ll buy one.(they had 2x so I bought one hoping it shrinks a little)
Also, it’s kind of hard to find the store. I didn’t know one existed until I found it by accident
I'll forward these thoughts to admin or Rob later. Hearing members thoughts is a good thing.
Sitting in emergency with Mom again right now.

I'll forward these thoughts to admin or Rob later. Hearing members thoughts is a good thing.
Sitting in emergency with Mom again right now.
Oh no, so sorry to hear that, I was really hoping she was in the clear once you got her home to your house. My hearts with you all.
And if you forward that to the powers that be, tell em to put a link to the store in the hamburger menu on the left…and stock it!

@420 F.Y.I. :)

I thought about contacting someone and suggesting some improvements but, I don’t want to come off as a complainer when in fact I love this place. Figured you being staff n all suggesting it may get ya a feather in your cap… lol

I thought about contacting someone and suggesting some improvements but, I don’t want to come off as a complainer when in fact I love this place. Figured you being staff n all suggesting it may get ya a feather in your cap… lol
No problem. It's just suggestions. :) I'm not at my computer, so forwarding etc. Is problematic. Cell phone doesn't work great where we are. I can't wait to get back home.

No problem. It's just suggestions. :) I'm not at my computer, so forwarding etc. Is problematic. Cell phone doesn't work great where we are. I can't wait to get back home.
No worries … take care of you and yours.

Back
Top Bottom