Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Good morning 420 I have a question for you tent growers. What is better having your inline fan as intake or exhaust. 🍋
If you use it for exhaust it will help remove smell heat & moisture/air & just open a vent to get fresh air in there, I have not used a fan for intake air

I am going to have too up pot this week my roots are coming out the drain holes in my solos. I hope I can fit them in my 2x2 after up pot. I just feed and watered the plants. My plants are doing good, and they appear healthy. :thumb: 🍋

I am going to have too up pot this week my roots are coming out the drain holes in my solos. I hope I can fit them in my 2x2 after up pot. I just feed and watered the plants. My plants are doing good, and they appear healthy. :thumb: 🍋
What size pots are you planning to transplant them into?

It say # 18 if that means anything they are less than a gallon. The final up pot will be 15 gallons. I used 20 gallon last year but opted for 15's this year. 🍋
Shouldn't be a problem then.
I can fit more than 6 of the 1 gallon pots I have my plants in right now into my 2x2.

Good morning 420 I have a question for you tent growers. What is better having your inline fan as intake or exhaust. 🍋
If you want the setup to be mostly smell-proof with one fan, it will need to be an exhaust fan running through a carbon filter. With two fans you would balance the two with the exhaust fan probably running a little higher to maintain negative pressure in the tent.

If smell isn't an issue, running a single intake fan on the top in winter can push warmer room air in the tent during lights off if you don't have a heater in with the plants.
My tent and inline fan will be here by next Tuesday and the light by Wednesday. I am so excited. I do not know if I will set it all right up or wait. Who am I kidding set it up and put my plants in it. 🍋
Be careful when moving plants from one light to another so as not to burn them. Even at the same lux/ppfd/DLI, the change in spectrum and lens focus can make a difference.

Thank you Shed. The smell is not a big problem with me not sure about the wife but usually if I will deal with it, she will too. I appreciate the help and what are you going to do with Cannida I spelled it wrong. 🍋
Still weighing the options on the Candida. Lots of votes for outside but checked the nighttime temps again and now the lows are going to be closer to 50Âş, so I'm trying to see if there is a third way.

Good morning 420 looks like we have some nice weather for the next week. The sun god has shown up just in time for an up potting. My plants are doing fine my mutant plant looks like it is going to maybe straighten out so I will keep her alive and give her away with 2 of others. Hopefully she will make someone happy. I hope everyone has a nice day and great weekend. I will have pictures later today. Happy growing. 🍋

Good morning 420 looks like we have some nice weather for the next week. The sun god has shown up just in time for an up potting. My plants are doing fine my mutant plant looks like it is going to maybe straighten out so I will keep her alive and give her away with 2 of others. Hopefully she will make someone happy. I hope everyone has a nice day and great weekend. I will have pictures later today. Happy growing. 🍋
Good morning Keith I’m glad you’re having some nice weather. Just wanted you to know that every time I had a plant 🪴 be a little funky or strange it turned into a beauty. CL🍀

Thanks Capt. I will keep her around and if she does not turn out very good, I will just give her away. I am only keeping 3 of the plants and so far, I have a good plant for each strain. The plant in question is a Mack and Crack and the other one is in excellent condition. My brother-in-law will take it so it will go to a good home he has the perfect spot for it. The other 2 plants will go to my cousin in Washington Ma. up in the woods. He only uses 5-gallon buckets so they will not get as large as the 3 I keep. This is the reason I grow 2 of each strain so I can keep the best out of each strain. 🍋

Here’s some Friday pictures

5730A896-FB1F-4F93-86BB-E8B7209D0E0C.jpeg

00CCB6ED-9A8F-4A2C-BFC3-1E182725A5B0.jpeg

85563F09-6678-4A45-B6E5-C56DF2B33856.jpeg

FDD3300E-0201-4F4E-9580-F386EEFBA669.jpeg

724B2426-855B-4EEA-BC15-DDA748C8AB4B.jpeg

A0FE457D-CA02-4297-BC00-10408E848C8D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom