How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Colloidal Silver seed feminizing works great on clones. (photoperiod stains)

And it's even better in many ways.

Like how the ability to have clones makes your pollenation a self pollination.

Giving even more uniformity to the seeds genetic makeup.

You can even have multiple Colloidal Silver sisters making self pollination seeds.

The main drawback with making photoperiod feminized seeds at home is personal desire.

Autos can only be grown from seed, so the desire for seed feminizing for home use is high.

Making clones is the most widely practiced way of propagating favorite photo strains at home.

It's for the same good reason they make great seeds. Uniformity! A repeat of what you're growing.

After successfully making clones seed feminizing seems like an unnecessary next step.

It's pretty easy to do tho once you know how, and might be easier than cloning for some people.

So Colloidal Silver might be a great choice for a photoperiod from seed.

Especially for people who struggle with cloning, and have low, or no success.

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

OH YEAH Toker69!!!! I find myself thinking of my little 2'x4' tent where I plan on growing my own Toker69 style seeds all the time. But sadly I have to wait until I get a better place. Good rental houses are getting harder to find for what I need. Every day we're looking. I want to grow out strains and the ones I like I'm going to go "all Toker69" on them so I don't need to buy those seeds for years. LMAO.

Haha I like that! Toker69 style!! YEAH

Great advice Toker & that goes for anything. The power of the almighty Cash Flow creates this.

No doubt, but a little knowledge can save a lot of mulla. :)

Looking good brother just ordered a bunch of autos to try out all ready have colloidal silver you mentioned.. I have a question just ordered some grand daddy purple I am going to clone a few of them and try to pollinate some feminized seeds what's your thoughts?
image13983.jpg

Here's the autos I purchased..

It's looking awesome. To bad you didn't get some AKR. Sure is a lotta seeds tho. You should be busy a long time.

It's looking awesome. To bad you didn't get some AKR. Sure is a lotta seeds tho. You should be busy a long time.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is but Iam going to be busy over the winter perfecting my grow and making feminized seeds.. Thx to you Toker thanks

that is a lot of strains, nice one, i can't wait to get a breed under my belt myself, if it works out i might start collecting

Toker69, Is it ok to make oil from the parts of a plant not sprayed? Need that med.

Yeah just don't smoke any part sprayed with Colloidal Silver, but you can smoke the other parts.

You can eat it tho. Like in cannabutter.

I just use dedicated plants to spray then toss em when im done
Hey Toker :thumb:

Yep. Toker is right; you can eat it - colloidal silver is a common health supplement, and is also used on cuts, abrasions and even gum disease like gingivitis. You just can't smoke it. Which is a little bit of a shame however, i imagine that what the silver does to the plant kinda leaves it useless for smoking anyway, i mean, it's pollen sacks, so it might as well be a boy plant, and we don't normally smoke boys do we?

I gotta say this is a very informative post; it's easilly the most important of the 59 journals I'm subscribed to.

Nice collection!! I have some of the World of Seeds Afghan Kush too. Ill get around to those sooner or later...

Got my beans today as soon as i can make room in my veg tent I will start my feminized project..
image14168.jpg

I'll be sure to subscribe. i need to watch all of these. once i learn this I'll then learn cloning.

Got my beans today as soon as i can make room in my veg tent I will start my feminized project..

Pretty awesome. Are you going to make them all Colloidal Silver feminized seeds?

Toker, a friend wanted me to ask have you ever grew a seed from an auto and non auto fem plant that you had pollenated from auto. What was result? A faster than normal strain? Thank you! :)

No crossing photoperiod, and auto strains isn't easy. The only real reason to do so is to get a new auto strain, and the resulting seeds will only auto about one in twenty seeds. The improvement in genetics is only favored to the auto, and any resulting photoperiod seeds would be downgraded, because all the good genetic characteristics come from photoperiod plants. Besides to do real breeding you need a lot of space. Because you gotta grow a lot of plants. So you can pick, and choose the best ones to breed.

Can i ask...

When breeding, is it possible to do something like:

Mix two strains, grow resulting seeds, find 'desirable trait', clone 'desirable-trait-plant' twice, use colloidal silver on one of the clones and use it to pollinate the other = seeds for 'desirable-trait-strain'.

..?

I'm wondering how i can isolate desirable traits in seed form, or as close to as. If it's possible then one could theoretically save the genetics from, say, a single seed. using a second strain as a "dummy" father and nothing more, cloning and breeding repeatedly until the dummy's traits are bred out. how many generations would it take? I'm thinking 3..

I have an idea how many plants I'd have to grow, I'd need to put down like 10 or more of each generation, number each plant, take a clone of each plant (making sure to remember where it came from!) then growing the mums and harvesting them, curing them, smoking them and finding the best smoke from the group, then go get it's clone, grow it up, take another clone of it, whack the new mum with silver, raise the clone, polinate, profit.

Yes Colloidal Silver feminizing is used by some breeders as a shortcut to stabilize genetics.

Most of the seeds I've made in this journal are good examples.

Maybe in my next journal we'll see the results. :)

Hey TokerMan
so I got like 40 seeds just off the bottms I cleared cause of the bugs gonna chop the plants towards the end of the week then ill get a full count a couple days after
next up im gonna make some sour diesel seeds
Great Tokerday to you tomorrow :thumb:

Hey TokerMan
so I got like 40 seeds just off the bottms I cleared cause of the bugs gonna chop the plants towards the end of the week then ill get a full count a couple days after
next up im gonna make some sour diesel seeds
Great Tokerday to you tomorrow :thumb:

Pretty cool dude! Damn bugs! Good luck on your next Colloidal Silver run bro!!

Back
Top Bottom