How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

The local grow shop has a concoction in a small spray bottle that's listed as essential minerals to make fem seeds.

If I ever get a nice female photo plant I can't wait to make my own feminized seeds thanks for your contributions to the community.

Thanks! And welcome to my thread. :)

It's probably just got some Colloidal Silver in there, and they're calling it a mineral to keep you clueless.

I'd recommend buying the "Ultra Colloidal Silver 240 PPM" (do a google search)

Good luck making seeds bro, and be sure to read my whole thread.

Because there's more to it then just spraying the plant. :peace:

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

I'm a long way from making seeds. If you see my journal it will be the first time I grow a plant successfully that isn't a male lol.

I'm growing a single auto right now but I have room for a few more so your info will be used in the not too distant future

BS-AUTO-01.png

Ok so heres my Pink Salad pollen in the Ice Cube freezer of my mini fridge.

I've decided to call this feminized cross of Pink Salad, and Himalayan Blue Diesel - Blue Sky Auto.

BS-AUTO-02.png

I've stored the frozen Pink Salad pollen in a 35mm film canister, because they shut watertight.

BS-AUTO-07.png

Inside the canister are my pollen origami paper storage envelopes, and a silica desiccant.

The silica desiccant (not shown) keeps the Colloidal Silver feminized pollen dry inside the canister.

BS-AUTO-03.png

The envelope is just a two inch square of white printer paper folded up to hold pollen.

BS-AUTO-04.png

As you can see this Colloidal Silver feminized pollen is nice, and powdery.

bc-update-8-18-14-5.png

Here's an older photo of the chunky nanner pollen. Not much powder at all.

It should be pretty easy to see how different the nanner pollen is from the powdery kind.

BS-AUTO-05.png

I use a Q-tip to pollinate the Himalayan Blue Diesel with the Pink Salad pollen.

And use up both packs of pollen on the one plant.

The pollen is about 10 months old, but has been kept frozen.

Before I even opened the film canister I let it sit and warm to room temp.

Otherwize the frozen pollen might suck in condensation, and die.

BS-AUTO-06.png

Here's a closeup of a freshly pollinated bud. After a hour I'll lightly knock around each bud.

That gets the pollen moving around a bit, and pollinate more pistils.

I'll do that a few times, and then spray the whole plant with distilled water.

That's just so I can return the plant to the grow room, and not have the pollen spread to other plants.

That's it! Forty days later I'll harvest my new feminized Blue Sky Auto seeds. :)

C5-AUTO-FEM-FIRST-BORN-9-8-14.png

I wanted to make sure the C5 Auto seeds were ready to pop, so I started three C5 seeds.

Here's the first born. Seed type number two of my own Colloidal Silver feminized auto strains. :thumb:

Hey toker , you have a diverse garden cover so many strains. I hope to be able to do that too in a few years. I think my pollination has worked, the pistils that I put pollen on are starting to die after 3 days of pollination . I have a few pics of the sativa dominant fem female. I pollinated the bottom 2 sets of branches.

Here is the plant at 5 weeks and 2 days after trim and pollination .
image13888.jpg

Here is a pic of the main cola at 5 weeks and 5 days.
image13889.jpg

Here is a pic of the plant next in line for pollination . It is definanetly indica dominant . This pic is when it was 1 week old. ( now 1 week and 2 days old)
image13890.jpg

Have a blessed day toker.

Hey toker , you have a diverse garden cover so many strains. I hope to be able to do that too in a few years. I think my pollination has worked, the pistils that I put pollen on are starting to die after 3 days of pollination . I have a few pics of the sativa dominant fem female. I pollinated the bottom 2 sets of branches.

Have a blessed day toker.

Keep pollinating if you've got any left. I'm not sure it took.

You should post some pics of your sacs, or nanners.

It would be nice to see what you're working with.

Nice last update you had toker! So informative. :thumb: I hope to start my adventure with this in a couple weeks.

That's awesome dude. Be sure to study the thead. It's more than just spraying Colloidal Silver on a plant. :peace:

This sativa dominant plant I have is not really what I want to work with especially being a autoberry fem which is indica dominant. I had posted some pics of my sacs n nanners around page 65 on this journal. They produced powder pollen. I have an indica dominant plant that hasn't sexed yet...... Come on hair!!! Daddy needs a female. I have plenty of pollen I just need it to stay viable for 3 more weeks which will make the pollen 5 weeks old kept in the fridge in a mason jar. I will keep you updated on my progress.

DBD-UPDATE-9-12-14-1.png

Ok so DBD plant number two showed pistils today. She's the small one on the left.

DBD-UPDATE-9-12-14-2.png

Here's a close up of those white hairs. YAY. Still I think I do a self pollination of the larger one.

I'll pollinate the smaller one also, but I want the faster growing genes of the big one.

I'll start spraying Colloidal Silver today. :)

That's awesome dude. Be sure to study the thead. It's more than just spraying Colloidal Silver on a plant. :peace:

Will do. Is there a certain brand of Colloidal Silver that you prefer over others? I see many different kinds on Amazon.

Ultra 240 PPM 8 oz bottle mixed with 24 oz's of distilled water.

It makes 32 oz's of 60 PPM, and costs under 20 bucks.

Thanks buddy! I hope one day I'm reading about your Colloidal Silver seed run. :)

OH YEAH Toker69!!!! I find myself thinking of my little 2'x4' tent where I plan on growing my own Toker69 style seeds all the time. But sadly I have to wait until I get a better place. Good rental houses are getting harder to find for what I need. Every day we're looking. I want to grow out strains and the ones I like I'm going to go "all Toker69" on them so I don't need to buy those seeds for years. LMAO.

hey guys.

i plan on doing this myself, i have a litre of 45ppm colloidal silver, seems to be in distilled water. i also have about 100mls in spray bottles. it is all of the same type. there are no other ingredients from what i can see.

will it work?

The Colloidal Silver your using could work good, or not.

Lot's of bad products on the market, so I do recommend a good product.

I use Ultra 240 PPM Colloidal Silver by Silver Mountain Minerals.

Other people have had both success, and failures with other brands.

I wish I could test them all for everyone, but I can't sorry.

All I can say is try it, and see.

Also to really have a successful feminized pollenation it must be used correctly.

That's why I'm demonstrating how it's done many times over.

Please read through at least one full pollenation before attempting your own.

I dislike reading instructions just as much as anyone else.

But also dislike retyping them, because I know all those answers are already here.

The Colloidal Silver your using could work good, or not.

I use Ultra 240 PPM Colloidal Silver by Silver Mountain Minerals.

Other people have had both success, and failures with other brands.

I wish I could test them all for everyone, but I can't sorry.

All I can say is try it, and see.

Also to really have a successful feminized pollenation it must be used correctly.

That's why I'm demonstrating how it's done many times over.

Please read through at least one full pollenation before attempting your own.

I dislike reading instructions just as much as anyone else.

But also dislike retyping them, because I know all those answers are already here.

Well, i guess I'll just gave to try it. It's got rave reviews on amazon, however, those only pertain to the other uses for it lol it came in snazzy bottles, decent labels (doesn't look like a pirate CD) and it was wild expensive, i mainly just wanted to find out if 45ppm is enough, as some people use higher and some use lower.

Well I use a 60 PPM. It works great when used correctly.

45 PPM Colloidal Silver should work Ok, but may take longer. idk

People have had problems with a few brands sold on Amazon.

Your allowed to discuss brand names on 420, but can't link to unsponsored products.

So if you share that product info we all could benefit from your experience.

Great advice Toker & that goes for anything. The power of the almighty Cash Flow creates this.

DBD-UPDATE-9-12-14-1.png

Ok so DBD plant number two showed pistils today. She's the small one on the left.

DBD-UPDATE-9-12-14-2.png

Here's a close up of those white hairs. YAY. Still I think I do a self pollination of the larger one.

I'll pollinate the smaller one also, but I want the faster growing genes of the big one.

I'll start spraying Colloidal Silver today. :)

Looking good brother just ordered a bunch of autos to try out all ready have colloidal silver you mentioned.. I have a question just ordered some grand daddy purple I am going to clone a few of them and try to pollinate some feminized seeds what's your thoughts?
image13983.jpg

Here's the autos I purchased..

Back
Top Bottom