Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

Yup, me you and og vs lady, jiggi, and Carmen
And it sounds like Carmen does autos so if you prefer them, weā€™d have an auto on both teams.
Awesome would banana blaze constitute as a uncommon strain?... If not I have no qualms with ordering for this event

Hey hey good people. Thank you for the invitation! This is going to be a lot of fun. I can only get started on 1 June so I'll be a bit behind. I've agreed to do a sponsored journal for Freedom Of Seeds and I'm waiting for the beans to arrive. There are three strains that I will be growing, none of which I've grown before, Blue Dream, Cream Mandarin and Somango. I can select two for our boys vs girls grow off. Does that sound fair? @HappyHazmat88 didn't you order Somango autos? Woohoo!!! Let's get this party started :party:

Hey hey good people. Thank you for the invitation! This is going to be a lot of fun. I can only get started on 1 June so I'll be a bit behind. I've agreed to do a sponsored journal for Freedom Of Seeds and I'm waiting for the beans to arrive. There are three strains that I will be growing, none of which I've grown before, Blue Dream, Cream Mandarin and Somango. I can select two for our boys vs girls grow off. Does that sound fair? @HappyHazmat88 didn't you order Somango autos? Woohoo!!! Let's get this party started :party:
:cheer:Oooh...Cream Mandarin. YUM YUM

So glad you have joined us girl!

Alright so June 1st

Must be sponsored seeds

No complaining

Either two autos or one photo?

Are we allowed to use bud boosters such as big bud, bud candy, etc?

Try to get sponsors involved? At least to watch.

Mixed mediums I'm assuming is ok?

..... We have a month to figure out fine details but I just want to get some basics figured out.

Alright so June 1st

Must be sponsored seeds

No complaining

Either two autos or one photo?

Are we allowed to use bud boosters such as big bud, bud candy, etc?

Try to get sponsors involved? At least to watch.

Mixed mediums I'm assuming is ok?

..... We have a month to figure out fine details but I just want to get some basics figured out.
I think it's okay to do two photos also, but not mandatory? Anybody else disagree/agree?

I think using anything we like as our method of growing is perfectly fine. Including nutes, boosters, lights, etc.. We shouldn't change the way we grow, this is all about different styles and results in the end.

Mixed medium, yep. Anything you would normally use, or anything you want to change.

Keep it friendly. It's okay for one team to help another team if they are having problems. We're all here to learn and grow.

Tagging our lighting sponsors might be nice too.

I'll brew on this a bit, and post as I think of anything else.

Everyone else do the same. :)

June 1st

No bitching!

Have fun!

Bring your s.t.y.l.e

I will dropping 2 photos. Should they be the same or diffy?
Hmmm I guess this depends on what we're comparing at the end.

If over all total weight of each groups harvest then I would say one plant.....does that make sense?!

Hmmm I guess this depends on what we're comparing at the end.

If over all total weight of each groups harvest then I would say one plant.....does that make sense?!
I think voting would be about the overall grows of the teams, and how they ended. Weight can be tricky. Photos of the harvest would be better and have a more visual idea of how it went.
Thoughts?

Silly mortal don't doubt the power of the auto.

1597205495636.jpg

I think voting would be about the overall grows of the teams, and how they ended. Weight can be tricky. Photos of the harvest would be better and have a more visual idea of how it went.
Thoughts?
So open voting for the best of the grow, so it can be altered throughout.

Then a final vote best overall.
I guess we need to vote on one or two plants.
I vote two (same strain is fine)
2 same. Gotcha.

I just think 1 can be risky. Anything can happen. It's all about fun and participation! šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom