Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

Screenshot_20240507-130512.png

These are some of the strains I am looking at.... Nothing "common".... And I'm leaning more towards "Mk Ultra"....who's ready for no sleep and wide awake medz until insanity sets in 😝

If we make a "rule" that what we grow has to be a sponsors' strain, would that cut anyone out?
That way it is much more inviting to sponsors here. Then we can tag them as we go, and give them exposure
This for sure!
That way anyone following that sees something they like, they can order it.. a great way to promote multiple sponsors.
Make that official rule #1

Would be really cool to see each of us grow a different sponsors seed.
@OGpapa said:

Good morning y'all! Had some serious storms rip through about 1am till 3am. Off to do damage assessment.

Do we have any sponsors that want to use this opportunity to show off a new strain, strain of the month/season, this would be a great comparative collaboration. It could be a great way for them to promote, and advertise!

:ciao::kiss::popcorn:

I answered that it would mean we all have to have seeds from the same sponsor which would make things more difficult.
We had talked that we would come in with what we have and go from there.
I think, on the subject of sponsors, that it would be great to have several different sponsors watching the grow and seeing what happens with their strains. That would give exposure to several of them, and I'm sure they would appreciate that.

Hmmm.....one of the guyz and one of the girlz growing Autos? They could do two grows, to match the time frame of the photo period plants and keep in on the action through the whole show. Start another when the first one finishes. Autos kind of cut growing time in half from photo period if I remember correctly. Knock me out if I'm wr...wrrr....wrong.
Thoughts?
I don't grow Autos, so it would have to be another of the girlz. Still working on that third female.
The autos I just ran were right at 12 weeks if I remember right.. I really don’t see much difference. I’d be impressed to see someone finish two autos back to back before one photo. I don’t think it’d be possible.

So im assuming 1 plant 🌵, of a strain not previously grown, nothing mainstream....?
I plan on growing two. I’m gonna try to do everything in pairs… you know, just in case.. lol

Screenshot_20240507-130512.png

These are some of the strains I am looking at.... Nothing "common".... And I'm leaning more towards "Mk Ultra"....who's ready for no sleep and wide awake medz until insanity sets in 😝
The black domina is on my list. Or the black sugar (I need to check in on that thread) and I’ve heard that power plant is a big yeilder.
I’d love to know more about the ultra.

This for sure!
That way anyone following that sees something they like, they can order it.. a great way to promote multiple sponsors.
Make that official rule #1

Would be really cool to see each of us grow a different sponsors seed.

The autos I just ran were right at 12 weeks if I remember right.. I really don’t see much difference. I’d be impressed to see someone finish two autos back to back before one photo. I don’t think it’d be possible.

I plan on growing two. I’m gonna try to do everything in pairs… you know, just in case.. lol
I am also going to grow two. Probably both of the Barney's Farm I mentioned earlier. It's all I have that I have not grown before.

The black domina is on my list. Or the black sugar (I need to check in on that thread) and I’ve heard that power plant is a big yeilder.
I’d love to know more about the ultra.

Screenshot_20240507-131925.png

Screenshot_20240507-131910.png

Screenshot_20240507-131850.png

Screenshot_20240507-131831.png

Good news ya'll. We have two teams!
Carmen Ray is going to join in the fun now that we've agreed autos are okay in the grow show.
She should be along soon.
Well hot damn :yahoo:

Good news ya'll. We have two teams!
Carmen Ray is going to join in the fun now that we've agreed autos are okay in the grow show.
She should be along soon.
Woohoo!
Welcome to the thing @Carmen Ray !
thanks for joining, I can’t wait to see what your up to!

Sorry I'm late AF I'm down I don't care if its whichever. Definitely wanna grow something never grown before. Down for everything y'all was chitchatting earlier
I’ll sum it up.. so far, we have one rule and two teams!

So as of now it's a 3 on 3?

And I'm game for just about any rules..... Not that I'll follow them.... But I game to see them 😝🤣
Yup, me you and og vs lady, jiggi, and Carmen
And it sounds like Carmen does autos so if you prefer them, we’d have an auto on both teams.

Back
Top Bottom