For My Appreciation!

Everything should be ready and dialed in when my newly found permanent marker reaches one month old today is day one above ground! As good as I am I'm sure I can accomplish this goal and I have everything ready as planned... There will be great documentation.

Things of the now is a distant past it's time for a rebirth.....

So let's take a poll here. How many people think since this is dispensary weed which means grown without males got a seed all of it. What you think the chances of it is being female? I say it's probably female.
I'd say it came from a self pollination out of a big commercial grow. Momma grew a weenie & knocked herself up. Made a seed or 2.

Not the end of the world, but it will be a reg seed... 50/50 chance of male or female

My concern would be if the seed carries the genetics of momma and may herm out as well. Solid 50/50 chance of that as well.

I've grown many bagseeds over the years, some grew like shit & struggled, but I've also found diamonds in the rough...

I'd watch it closely... right after flip, and the last 2 weeks of flower are when I generally see hermaphrodite activity, but it can happen anytime.

Hope she is a she, and brings you some serious fire.
✌️

50/50 either way.

If the seeds are from a female plant that pollinated itself, chances are much greater that it will be a female seed.

Female plants, if left in flower and unpollinated by a male plant, will grow nanners and pollinate itself in a last ditch effort to create seeds.
If a male plant was near the grow, and pollinated the female then it's a 50/50 chance.

Some bagseed can have buds that were from a plant that had been pollinated, either by a male plant or self pollinating.
There is no guarantee that what you got is not a seed from a male pollinated plant. :)
Edit: or a stressed plant that hermied, as Preston said. :)

I'd say it came from a self pollination out of a big commercial grow. Momma grew a weenie & knocked herself up. Made a seed or 2.

Not the end of the world, but it will be a reg seed... 50/50 chance of male or female

My concern would be if the seed carries the genetics of momma and may herm out as well. Solid 50/50 chance of that as well.

I've grown many bagseeds over the years, some grew like shit & struggled, but I've also found diamonds in the rough...

I'd watch it closely... right after flip, and the last 2 weeks of flower are when I generally see hermaphrodite activity, but it can happen anytime.

Hope she is a she, and brings you some serious fire.
✌️
Agreed! We posted at the same time. LOL

T-25 hours and counting till off with their heads..

No seriously literally mega off with their heads!!! .

I told you all you're in for a show. Just because four plants lose their life don't mean for the same won't come anew........ When I say I'm coming in with monster sour G on flower this will be the most beautiful all-out bang of a blast last show stopper!

Who knows maybe I will accomplish well over 2 lb!!!!

I ordered me a bag of perlite today as I planned over 4 months ago!!

I make mental notes of all of my grows my mess-ups slip ups...

Like when mixing those two soils man how I really fucked up those sour g's.. but wow did those black sugars fight that damn dirt!!

But anyways I'm glad whoever is here is here and you get to enjoy this wonderful beautiful ride of marijuana arisen in my image!!!

I will mold each and every one of these plants to different shapes..

Let's leave it as this for the evening Hmmm I wonder what that bag of perlite is for....

Toodles live long and prosper my friends 🖖

Agreed! We posted at the same time. LOL
Oh if it is a she you best bet your ass I will make her some fire!!

Forest to hermie goes I have dealt with that in the past never dealt with it early on just late in flower when it really didn't matter not enough time to produce a seed. Fingers crossed and thanks for everyone's input I really love everyone of you all and good job again and good job again @Preston9mm on that black sugar haul! 🖖

T-25 hours and counting till off with their heads..

No seriously literally mega off with their heads!!! .

I told you all you're in for a show. Just because four plants lose their life don't mean for the same won't come anew........ When I say I'm coming in with monster sour G on flower this will be the most beautiful all-out bang of a blast last show stopper!

Who knows maybe I will accomplish well over 2 lb!!!!

I ordered me a bag of perlite today as I planned over 4 months ago!!

I make mental notes of all of my grows my mess-ups slip ups...

Like when mixing those two soils man how I really fucked up those sour g's.. but wow did those black sugars fight that damn dirt!!

But anyways I'm glad whoever is here is here and you get to enjoy this wonderful beautiful ride of marijuana arisen in my image!!!

I will mold each and every one of these plants to different shapes..

Let's leave it as this for the evening Hmmm I wonder what that bag of perlite is for....

Toodles live long and prosper my friends 🖖
Toodles...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've been saying that all my life and people are always asking me what that means, or look at me like I'm an Alien.

Back
Top Bottom