Growing Autos Featuring A Couple ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro 150 Watt Grow Lights

Nice lush growth, and those click-dimmers are a universal complaint with any light company that uses them!
Yeah but the nice thing I'm noticing about Viparspectra is they value customer feedback and I have no doubt they will give serious thought to implementing change for the good.

Yeah but the nice thing I'm noticing about Viparspectra is they value customer feedback and I have no doubt they will give serious thought to implementing change for the good.
💯

The feedback on the dimmer has been submitted to R&D and engineering. Thank you very much for your support of Viparspetra, wish you guys have a nice weekend.

No daffodils here yet but I enjoyed seeing yours.

Did you see that Seedsman said you could still enter the comparative grow?

Maturing nicely under the Viparspectra XS 1500 is this Mephisto Sour Livers x Liver Bx

I bet your plants are loving the ViparSpectra XS 1500's full spectrum light, which provides optimal light conditions for your plants to thrive. How's the grow going so far? I'd love to hear more about your experience with this strain under the XS 1500! 😊

I'm sure your plant will continue to surprise and delight you with her growth and development.

Back
Top Bottom