Flowering fertilizer/yield question

teamgilly

should i add nitrogen while in flowering stage? whats the best and easyest fertilzer for marijuana in soil?
i am at teh end of the flowing stagen on a group of plant and the leaves have been very yellow and dieing for weeks is that normal?
i have a staggered grow garden and have recently harvest 5 small plants. i had cut the bottom 1/3 of the plant and tried to grow the main cola. my results were pretty good. i have yealded 65 grams per plant wet and i am drying them now. the main colas are very big. however the next group of plants do not look like they will be nearly as good as teh first. they are essently the same however. there were a few veralbles that i changed but unfrotunaly i cant remember what i did for the first ones. some veralbes might be . i feed teh frist cuttings nitogen fetizer up untill transplant while i dont think i did for the second group. another verable might be that i stated teh first group at 8 inches and the second at 12.
so any help to dial it in. i use fox farm nutes but eh feeding sechedul is ambigious.

Back
Top Bottom