A couple questions

Zeke

okay if you take a look at the link on my sig, i havent updated teh thread for a few weeks, its now in flowering for 3rd week, and it has sacks but it also has pistils and i dont think it could be a hermie cus i only have 1 plant. but this is a bagseed plant, so them sacks would just be it producing seeds???? so i get a little bit of male and female in the buds? lol sorry hope you can help me. and also how do i control its height, the plant is now like 2 feet tall, and getting too big.

yeah see thats the flowering strech. just try to bend them and tie them down. about the hermi, pinch off the sacks and leave the pistils. some hermis grow out of it in mid flowering. if you have other females in there i would take it out as not to risk pollinating the others

yeah only 1 plant, but i dont think it could be hermie, is it possible thes acks are just the seeds forming around buds? its going into 4th week of flowering.

yes lol but its bagseed, so i dont know if them sacks are just the seeds coming in, cus its just a shitty shwag bagseed plant. that would be cool, if it was a hermie, i want either hermie or female lol.

lol they are not seeds, there is nothing there to pollinate it. it maybe is hermi it would help to see a pic. put your microscope up to it and put your cam up to the little eye piece

if it is seeds, its like the virgin mary man. call a priest. its like humans you need a males pollin or sperm to mix with the womans pistil/ calex or ovum.

Back
Top Bottom