First Attempt at Growing - Advice Welcome!

Re: First attempt at growing! i say attempt because already going wrong

You should leave your plants until they have a lot of roots circling the bottom of their container, with solid

patches of roots on the sides before transplanting

Don't rush things too much, it'll just get you into trouble

20140111_224724.jpg
20140111_224740.jpg
20140111_224745.jpg
20140111_224759.jpg
20140111_224809.jpg

its hard to tell by the pictures but basically they were all drooping so i gave them a drink its been quite a while now since they were watered last so hopefully will make them perk up abit.. oh and anyone on here with experience growing in coco what should the ph of my water be i just watered them with my ph at 5.6 as from what ive read hydro and soiless should be between 5.5-6.5 so hopefully thats correct also im no expert far from it but im pretty sure my bagseed are sativa as one of my new additions already has fatter leafs haha

its hard to tell by the pictures but basically they were all drooping so i gave them a drink its been quite a while now since they were watered last so hopefully will make them perk up abit.. oh and anyone on here with experience growing in coco what should the ph of my water be i just watered them with my ph at 5.6 as from what ive read hydro and soiless should be between 5.5-6.5 so hopefully thats correct also im no expert far from it but im pretty sure my bagseed are sativa as one of my new additions already has fatter leafs haha

For soilless medium you should ph your water to 5.8.

thank you smokey 5.6 isnt going to kill them until I next water though is it? but from now on ill water at 5.8 thank you also anyone on here got experience with plant magic plus coco grow a+b formula? king john gave me a link to there page I emailed them asking for a ml/l guide but they have not replied so just wondering if anyone has used them and couls give me a rough dosage guide thanks

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom