Outdoor Grow - Advice Welcome!

zben88

So I'll start this question off by stating that I live in CO, and I am a redcard holder.
I have x amount of plants all of which I'm legally able to grow in CO. I have been vegging these plants since January, and they are massive right now being that it is now mid April. I am about to transfer these plants into the ground and kinda have to do it on the early side of the season being my current situation (so by late April). Not only am I planting these babies a little early, but ill be at an elevation of around 8-9k ft. I have read the almanac, and somewhat know what to expect for weather conditions. The weather conditions are highs in the 70s with lows as low as 25. What are some thoughts from you experiend outdoor growers to insure that I can get to the flowering stages. I have read placing bags over the limbs help to prevent frost at night, but that theory also ties into my question?

Re: Outdoor grow. Please help!

Its southern CO and no snow with a high of 68. I understand what you mean though. So pretty much it'll be impossible to keep them alive this early?

I was thinking of throwing some plants out side as well. With some of my extra ones. I grew outside in CA but here I never tried it with the crazy whether we have. One extreme to the next in CO

I was thinking today of looking around my house to put some outside. I got to get rid of a lot of cones and that would be a good way to do it.

Can you hot box them? I strated tomato, eggplant, zuccs, squash and beans april 1. Had snow since and sub zero, all still alive a kicking well. I ptu two saw horses abour 5 foot from one another, cover in black plastic and buried the edge of the plastic. Cut a window in the top and cover withbclear plastic. Few vent holes and your golden. I actually use an old shower door set i had and leaned them longways against each othe creating a pitch. Then used the frame to hold. The plastic down. Quite obvious though :)

I do all my vegetables in doors with my other green stuff. I will look around today

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom