Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Just a little note....the Zamals have taken to the 26ers.They looked much happier last night. I can hardly wait for them to really grab hold of it so I can start their full blown training! You all know what my end goal is, big, big , big with lots of tops at fairly equal height. After the Desfrans I have a bit more confidence to grow them a little bigger than I would normally. They are in "second run" DBHBB that cooked for approx. three months with added leaves and "roots". We'le see how they progress. I anticipate NO issues thru entire grow using my pots and Doc's gear. Have an awesome night gang....ive got the boys for supper tonight so i'l check in after that...cheers eh!:circle-of-love:

There you go; those Zamals only sulked for a couple of days. Now they will get their boogy on.

just Zamaldelica

I'm growing several Zamaldelica(+)

..my seeds..the (+) is who the heck knows what else :)
..it can be itself, Purple Haze, Panama, or Golden Tiger.

That's the best game of who da baby dady ever right there :rofl:

You got that straight Smokey...would be nice to get one of the faster pheno's from that group. I'm tryin to imagine what they'de all taste like....would the Zamal dominate...does she have her own distinct taste? Let us know Ziggs...heard there is a fast one of the Zamal Panama....would love a clone or three of her...:surf: Later you guys....timer's goin off!!

i get a 3 citrus-slight orange, lemon limey smell and earthy,lemony taste... not as lemony as the WN :)
high is cerebral, energetic-not speedy, fast hitting, strong, and long lasting. totally function able :)
I love ACE stuff! :)

There is ACE then everything else :cheesygrinsmiley: My little Zamaldelica is just sexy as hell. It is only putting out it's 6th node but boy is she shiny! Perfect leaves (which is a rarity for me), not fault at all.

Mornin Gang.....home today....ya ...you guessed it, it's a "mental health day" today. Gave the Z's. their first Brix spraying last night. I can tell they're spreading roots cuz even though they've perked up a bit since transplanting , i can tell they still need a week or so to really grab the soil and take off eh! looking forward to training them to a nice bush shape ,getting a good size and flipping. Hope they grow fast cuz the Desfran disaster has me wondering if i'l make it to harvest without running out.
Cheers all my brothas...and have an awesome "mental health day" :slide: :tokin:

Evenin Gang....whoosh....there goes my "mental health day", feel better already!
Got a lil update ...dare i even say that after seeing what some of us are doin here these days...Like Gray , SS., Major...alot of the gang, very cool to see. Such in depth and very well done updates from alot of us. This one is not....one of those...OK.
A few pics , first one is a bud (snipped off a main cola of fast pheno Desfran) yummy, right before i let my space case get it.:rollit:
One pic. shows a pipe cleaner tying down a main . They will get alot of LST'ing over the next two - three weeks. Starting to grow now. I can tell though , that they havn't taken off yet. It's comin...pics taken Gray style...:thumb:
baby_Z_s_003.jpg
baby_Z_s_005.jpg
baby_Z_s_006.jpg
baby_Z_s_008.jpg
baby_Z_s_009.jpg
Have an awesome night Gang!

:thumb:

Man, that nug looks like gold!
The new kids are looking perfect, too.
Have a great evening... :high-five:

Top of the morning to ya Ziggs! Have an awesome day in Ziggyland.:high-five:
:thumb:

Man, that nug looks like gold!
The new kids are looking perfect, too.
Have a great evening... :high-five:
Mornin pal! Thanks Major....ordered some replacement supplies last night from Doc. Should be good for another yr. or so! Yeepa....yeepa! What I pay for shipping is totally crazy....almost as much as the products cost. Oh well...I bitch about that whenever I order so.....At least Doc. takes the time for me and sends stuff up here with NO issues, for that I'm very gratefull! Anyhow , have a great day Major.....no boys this weekend , so i'l be around a little more. Cheers eh!

Zamal Hash plants got their first G.E. Drench a few min's. ago . They got , (each pot) 10mls. G.E. with 3mls. Tea in 3 gal's. distilled. Their last drink was Sunday when i transplanted them so, i'm expecting to really see them likin this drench by tomorrow. Will wait now for another 5-6 days before another drink. Have to remember they are mainly building a solid network of roots and once they "grab hold" of all this 2nd run DBHBB soil they will really take off....can't wait ! Cheers Gang.

Back
Top Bottom