Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

re: Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Great demo Duggan. Shows just what to look for. Before we started encouraging all of you to share these pictures I would have never let them go that far. :thumb:

Here, let me join you. I brought some of that African Buzz. Want a try? :passitleft:

Here take some hb Jack herer. I know that you have done the bubble hash tutorial already but I really appreciate you doing it again Duggan. I am really looking forward to this hybrid you got going. Hopefully it's much faster than the last grow was.

Nice demo duggan. Thanks :)
Mornin Shadow...no worries my brotha! Cheers eh!
Looking forward to another duggan grow!:Namaste:
Hey Bright...good to see you aboard , have an awesome day .
Great demo Duggan. Shows just what to look for. Before we started encouraging all of you to share these pictures I would have never let them go that far. :thumb:

Here, let me join you. I brought some of that African Buzz. Want a try? :passitleft:
MMMM....tasty treat...thanks Sue, I needed that this morning...:rofl:
Mornin Dream...nice to see your here! Cheers eh!
Here take some hb Jack herer. I know that you have done the bubble hash tutorial already but I really appreciate you doing it again Duggan. I am really looking forward to this hybrid you got going. Hopefully it's much faster than the last grow was.
Mornin Sep....ya the Bubblehash tut. As soon as I get a free day...I'm gonna show just how to make pure "full melt" bubble from all my Desfran trimmings.I'm very glad a few are interested in the process. It's a lot of messin around ,as I say but it's worth it , as the full melting hash is a real treat. Have a great day Sep.:high-five:

Good afternoon, bro!
Trying to get caught up on all my sub's. I may have bitten off more than I can chew right now. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'll be making some BH before too long so more knowledge is always welcome. :high-five:

Duggan you are one of the treasures here at :420::thanks:

Good afternoon, bro!
Trying to get caught up on all my sub's. I may have bitten off more than I can chew right now. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'll be making some BH before too long so more knowledge is always welcome. :high-five:
Ya Major ...try and wait till I do it will ya....It'l help you get it perfect your first time . Cheers.
Duggan you are one of the treasures here at :420::thanks:
No body has ever called me a treasure before, geesh....thanks FF. Everyone here at the Mag. makes it a pleasure to be here and I'm planning on sticking around a while. Just hoping my posts and info never become boring or not needed....that's when i'l prolly call it quits. Thanks so much FF and have an awesome afternoon and a great night Gang. :circle-of-love:

Hey Smokey, good day to you ...ya it's gonna be a friggin holliday doing these Zamals compared to nightmare Desfran! I should prolly go over to the "strain reviews" and tell the whole world about them but nahh....I've said my peace ! Anyone thinking of growing it should re think their decision and try another Sativa, maybe one from Ace or S.O.A. D.P. hurried Desfran out of the gate and my grow with them showed this 100% and so did Gray's Mrs. yoogly. Wish they could give me back the 5 months I wasted with them!!!!
Anyhow , have an awesome day all my brothas and sista's ...oh and Major, have a great road trip pal...see you when ya get back.:high-five:

Took a few pics of last night, just so everyone knows....what's in these jars almost went straight into the garbage...so looks are deceiving! Prolly got 50grms worth smoking as weed, the rest will get the"bags". Havin a Stella ...puffin some H.B. MK-Ultra...:allgood: Later all my Brothas ....and Sista's.
harvest_desfran_003.jpg
harvest_desfran_005.jpg
harvest_desfran_007.jpg
Big freekin jars...
harvest_desfran_001.jpg
Sue...Hope your seein this pic of a pre-filter at the perfect time to change. Helps your system last longer! Cheers eh.

:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom