Canuk Comparative Grow 2023 - Granddaddy Bruce Fem, Hp Pro Mix, Smart Pot, Indoor

just did another water feeding of ripening mix.. plants look ready to harvest but will waite

later into the wknd coming .. some pictures

Those are impressive buds. I’m flipping my Grandaddy Bruce in four days, the end of week 5 veg. Cheers
think u should go 12 /12 now your box is small ... one of my plants be filling your box..

they grow alot in flower .. you going to boost up your wattage of lights 315 be much better that 250 watt

315 cmh need heat management 315 sq ts light from mars hydro works well a bit cooler but cmh is sweeter ..

these buds would be alot smaller with out the full spectrum cmh light 3k bulb..

I like those big calyxs. This is my first grow with no heat stress or concerns. I’m going to finish out this grow with the new LED. My CMH315 is perfect, but just to hot in my plywood cabinet, despite pulling in cool air at the bottom of the cabinet. If I go back to the CMH I will need to figure out a small AC. Cheers

I like those big calyxs. This is my first grow with no heat stress or concerns. I’m going to finish out this grow with the new LED. My CMH315 is perfect, but just to hot in my plywood cabinet, despite pulling in cool air at the bottom of the cabinet. If I go back to the CMH I will need to figure out a small AC. Cheers

get a bigger grow tent / room

just did another water feeding of ripening mix.. plants look ready to harvest but will waite

later into the wknd coming .. some pictures

Lovin the pics!! 😍

I’m hoping this is a preview of my Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce buds, just flipped today. Silica in my soil mix usually keeps branches sturdy enough for heavy buds. Nice harvest soon over there. Cheers

im using hp pro mix ive never added Si yet.. i do use the calmag .. think your wattage is a bit low to grow buds like mine.. im at 50 watts/sqft your at 27... 315 / 9 give you 35.. if u do an upgrade on you light .. 40 is a real nice sweet spot ..

Back
Top Bottom