Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

So not just heavy, but practically obese... well done Cap.
Thanks Double J but the props go to @Canuk Seeds. All’s I did was feed them and let them do their thing. I only trained the LB a little. I really wish everyone could smell these buds. I think 🤔 this is gonna be something special to smoke 💨. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I only wish I had some help trimming or something to make it easier than spending hours in trim jail. But if I’m right this should be some high grade smoke. CL🍀. :lot-o-toke::passitleft:

its not that much to do ! enjoy :)

its not that much to do ! enjoy :)
I’ve seen tv shows that were showing weed farms in Cali that had these pseudo- hippies who would travel around to work as trimmers. But after doing all of my own work I don’t know how they could endure 😓 it. I think it’s just a matter of if you enjoy it. Personally I don’t. lol CL🍀

I’ve seen tv shows that were showing weed farms in Cali that had these pseudo- hippies who would travel around to work as trimmers. But after doing all of my own work I don’t know how they could endure 😓 it. I think it’s just a matter of if you enjoy it. Personally I don’t. lol CL🍀

u can cheat with one on these, but not needed for a few small plants..

trimming sucks for sure..

starting up my Grandaddy Bruce outdoor grow... is there another canuk contest for out grow?

First thing I thank @Canuk Seeds for letting me be a part of this Comparative Grow. I ran 2 Elite strains of Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread. The genetics 🧬 were amazing, ez to grow without any problems. I’m definitely going to be a customer in the future. I will update with a smoke review when they are properly cured. CL🍀 :thanks: Edit: pictures are a partial harvest with a rough wet trim.

IMG_5085.jpeg

IMG_5086.jpeg

IMG_5087.jpeg

IMG_5082.jpeg

IMG_5083.jpeg

IMG_5084.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5111.jpeg
Captain…heavy buds look great…nice harvest. Cheers

IMG_4489.jpeg
IMG_4500.jpeg
IMG_4506.jpeg
IMG_4508.jpeg
IMG_4510.jpeg
IMG_4516.jpeg
@Canuck Seeds thanks for sponsoring this comparative grow with 420. Really enjoying the gram of fine cream colored kief…amazing bowl sprinkles. Smoke report later, yield report now. It is my highest yield so far in my 3’ x 3’ cabinet…also with a new LED light. Organic soil and nutes. My longest veg at 5 weeks + 2 weeks seedling start. 28 grams mixed popcorn buds. Nice trimmed buds: 10♥️ 60 grams, 10♣️ 63 grams, 10♦️58 grams, 10♠️ 54 grams. A bit over 9 ounces…Plus sugar leaf almost 3 ounces…ice hash likely tomorrow. Using Grove Bags this grow for cure. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom