Buzz's Grow Journal #3: Crown Royale & Shiskaberry

Your gonna like that crown all my friends do once I quit over feeding it love the way they grow very easy to train looks good
Thanks, Yeah so far its doing great. I usually go a bit light on the nutes and even lighter on the extra's, and so far have not had any issue's.

Stacking nice here...
3534C635-07F8-47CA-9F07-FD75FEE4753E.jpeg

All my plants have red fan leaf stems, which can be a sign of Mg deficiency, but is also a sign of a cold room at night, and fairly common among blueberry. As my room drops to 62 F, I have raised the temp to 68 F at night to see if that changes anything and to make it a bit warmer during the day, and I added some AN Cal Mag with Kelp @ 50% rate to CR 1 to see it that has any effect. Nothing's really broke but I have to tinker!! I diluted the bottom nutes on CR 1 by a 1/4 so that the cal mag mix had about the same EC, 1900, as the straight bloom nutes which is at 92% rate + 50% rate of the Big Bud. So if it goes away on all of them its temperature causing the redness, if it only goes away on CR 1 its a small Mg deficiency. And of course, nothing could happen!!

Hey Buzz smoking my brewberry, Has a nice sweet berry flavor & leaves a sweet taste in your mouth, even eating stem s & leaves are sweet, buds have a bit of purple in them ,more in the small buds, head stone turning to a bit of couch lock had no amber when cut
how was the blue berry in comparison

Attachments

• IMG_1313.JPG
    IMG_1313.JPG
    348.1 KB · Views: 46
Hey Buzz smoking my brewberry, Has a nice sweet berry flavor & leaves a sweet taste in your mouth, even eating stem s & leaves are sweet, buds have a bit of purple in them ,more in the small buds, head stone turning to a bit of couch lock had no amber when cut
how was the blue berry in comparison
Which company was that from? Mine were quite purple to hot pink till harvest, then it faded for some reason to either light or dark green. My favourite smoke by far, sweet, light tasting, and for an old chronic I get a nice ride.. I try to cut before amber as well.

Dried Bud
9 weeks
8 weeks

Which company was that from? Mine were quite purple to hot pink till harvest, then it faded for some reason to either light or dark green. My favourite smoke by far, sweet, light tasting, and for an old chronic I get a nice ride.. I try to cut before amber as well.

Dried Bud
9 weeks
8 weeks
Don't know I think it was a home grow cross (a bro gave me 10 seeds) & said it was blueberry but is sativa dominant & took 12 weeks & still no amber

Here's the one I have going now flipped on the 1st,
IMG_1310.JPG
pic is about 3 weeks in under a couple of cree3070 @ 30 watts each

IMG_1312.JPG

Don't know I think it was a home grow cross (a bro gave me 10 seeds) & said it was blueberry but is sativa dominant & took 12 weeks & still no amber

Here's the one I have going now flipped on the 1st,
IMG_1310.JPG
pic is about 3 weeks in under a couple of cree3070 @ 30 watts each

IMG_1312.JPG
Looking great, and clearly not the same line of BB that I have. But as long as the taste is there! I did cross paths with Stu and received a Blue Cookie and the above, so thanks. Looks like my kind of plant, i.e. BIG! I will try those in my fall run!

Looking great, and clearly not the same line of BB that I have. But as long as the taste is there! I did cross paths with Stu and received a Blue Cookie and the above, so thanks. Looks like my kind of plant, i.e. BIG! I will try those in my fall run!
Good to know Stu got the cloning figured out :ganjamon:enjoy:passitleft:
Do lots of training first one I grew got big & tall not much side branching

So Friday Update, Crowns @ 2 weeks and flowering hard, stretching an inch a day or so. Blueberries are coming along but much slower in comparison, which is normal, for me at least. One odd thing, last run the BB buds turned pink under a combination of my blurple light and 4 cobs. This time under the blurple only, the buds under the red/UV side are stark white near the tips, and the ones under the blue sides are green. No discernible size difference. Unfortunately I have run out of height in the BB tent so the 4 lead tops are now only 10 inches away from the light so may toast a little by the end!

Back
Top Bottom