Buzz's Grow Journal #3: Crown Royale & Shiskaberry

That's a great haul Buzz! :bravo:sounds like an awesome smoke. Those Crowns were beautiful plants, well done! :ganjamon:
Whatcha got planned next, or taking a break?
Thanks!! I have two Blueberry cross clones in my stasis tent, will resume active growing in late September as I don't like to grow during summer as it has a far higher chance of bugs and powdery mildew. And I live at the lake for the summer and just visit my home!! One is a Blue Cookies, and the other is Blue Blaze.

Thanks!! I have two Blueberry cross clones in my stasis tent, will resume active growing in late September as I don't like to grow during summer as it has a far higher chance of bugs and powdery mildew. And I live at the lake for the summer and just visit my home!! One is a Blue Cookies, and the other is Blue Blaze.
Just finished putting a Blue Cookies in the jars got a bit less than my Blue Blaze. Smaller buds, But much sticker buds . Barely get my fingers apart, cutting it
Does finish earlier , took it 8 weeks + couple days ,mostly cloudy 80/20 got lots of trichomes to smoke off scissors, fingers & cutting pan
More kick than the Blue Blaze but more of a night time smoke being a Indica dominate plant

My Short Stuff auto I have growing . Topped it once, starting to flower .I think it is a Skunk strain
IMG_1395.JPG
IMG_1393.JPG
IMG_1396.JPG

Nice sized auto, she looks great!

Back
Top Bottom