Blue Planet Nutrients Multi Strain Indoor

Bursting with gorgeousnessness!
Thanks brother. I've barely had time with them this week. I've seen them about ten minutes a day. Just enough time to check numbers do a quick adjustment if needed then work till dark. Getting to old for this shit Riggs.

Thanks brother, wish we were neighbors id trade some nugs of kush cake for some bubba's sis.

Wow the kush cake is that good?! :laugh:
You’d be welcome.
Seriously, I wish you were my neighbour. The retired drug squad detective over the fence is next to useless!

Wow the kush cake is that good?! :laugh:
You’d be welcome.
Seriously, I wish you were my neighbour. The retired drug squad detective over the fence is next to useless!
:rofl:
What do you like about the 10/14 light schedule?
I think it gets things happening a little faster. I haven't had a decrease in yeild, and im saving 120 hrs of run time a flower cycle.

O.k. didn't really show much tangie, she just got tall and lanky I stuffed her in the corner.
Nobody puts Baby in the corner. Well come home from werk one day last week to find her all sprawled out. Her trunk had split right in two about 8inch long split had to had just happened. I took evasive actions and managed to get her flushing for last five days.
She was about 6 foot tall before she broke. Anyway here is some pics as I cut her out of the closet. Normally I hang the whole plant, but due to circumstances she is hanging in fout pieces.
This branch was almost in the floor

More pics

Dang Dusty, that water bottle brings it into perspective. And wow...that is one beautiful cola. No wonder she split, that's a Lotta weight :high-five: , sucks that it happened, but well done finishing...6 feet tall? Just wow:adore:

Dang Dusty, that water bottle brings it into perspective. And wow...that is one beautiful cola. No wonder she split, that's a Lotta weight :high-five: , sucks that it happened, but well done finishing...6 feet tall? Just wow:adore:
Yeah brother Tangie will produce. I did plan on more training before flower, but put most of my focus on the kush cake. I should have turned that vertical into horizontal and got lots of them big uns. Oh well i have a seed or two left.

High :420: family. Starting a new journal for the year 2021. We are stoked to see Blue Planet Nutrients be a sponsor here at this great community. I have been running BPN for a while now and loving it.

Here is a peek of the tail end of 2020
We ran Tangie and Durban Poision

Currently we have kush cake and purple paranoia that are just about to finish up.

On deck we have kush cake (personal favorite) and black cherry soda

Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.
Very nice.

Congratulations Dusty on another beautiful harvest. That Kush Cake looks like it's been frosted beautifully :drool:
Thanks brother, she is hanging now. Hopping to be trimming next weekend.
Very nice.
Thank you kindly .
She looks a stunner. How many days did she go in 12/12?
Thanks D.D. she went 70 days this run. Had the room less than dialed in at the crucial weeks. Was just to dern busy. I can get her done in 63 if every turn of the road is smooth.

Back
Top Bottom