An Auto Tangerine With Blue Planet Nutrients

Here she is in about week 6ish of flower, I’ve still been kinda slacking on the feeding/watering, stupid work keeps taking all my time lol but she is looking pretty frosty and smelling really nice, there is definitely some leaves that don’t look great but again I am an autoflower murder so she is doing good as far as I’m concerned lol thanks again blueplanet nutrients, a few more weeks and she will hopefully be finishing up
14F65E83-97BA-438F-8670-0F5C1AABD280.jpeg
16E7511E-0E82-40AE-9BF7-991F85F5CD94.jpeg
A910BBC7-AD44-4075-B99B-705DF8850226.jpeg

She is getting close to ready, and the leaves r definitely looking a little rough now lol I usually try to trim the bad ones b4 I take the pictures so that might b why u don’t see many lol

Definitely smells nice, I’ll probably chop her tomorrow and see how she turns out, but I’m always excited to finish a run and start another lol
Well you definitely did a great job on this one :bravo:

She looks nice and sticky!! :drool:

Here she is right before the chop, I’m actually pretty impressed with her, she has trichs all over and smells really nice, sticky as hell to, I can’t wait to smoke her:ganjamon:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

So I ended up with 3.5-4 oz after dried, I smoked some before it was completely dry so not sure the exact weight, it’s covered in frost with a nice smell, if I lit had my flower lights and not in my veg tent it would have been primo bud, it’s just a little less dense than I would have liked, but when all is said and done it is by far my best ever auto flower, thank u blue planet nutrients
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom