A Four Strain Barney’s Farm Grow

That's the most reliable indicator, IMHO.

Some plants develop a lot of amber, some don't. But all the plants I've grown stop drinking at the end. I don't think much more can happen after they stop or really slow down drinking.
Thank you. Some go by amber, I usually go by how shiny or reflective the trichs look. Best for me is little to no shine with an oily look. :yummy:

IMG_4107 - Copy.JPG

Omg!

Are your grows getting better and better or am I still a bit lit from last night…?

You seriously never cease to impress me!
OMG! You are so nice. It feels like I have a groupie. The good kind. :thanks:
Seriously, I try and do a good job at whatever I do. Its a bitch! In a forum setting like this, it can look pretentious. Its not meant that way. :)

Trala, your grows are truly magnificent, plus you have fun. I love watching you learn grow and apply. Not everyone can.
Your holiday looked fun. I miss the ocean.

OMG! You are so nice. It feels like I have a groupie. The good kind. :thanks:
Seriously, I try and do a good job at whatever I do. Its a bitch! In a forum setting like this, it can look pretentious. Its not meant that way. :)

Trala, your grows are truly magnificent, plus you have fun. I love watching you learn grow and apply. Not everyone can.
Hi Tra, I'm not sure what I was trying to say here. I love following your grows.

OMG! You are so nice.
I’m actually a bit of a cunt LOLLLLLL!
It feels like I have a groupie. The good kind. :thanks:
Omg!

I’m not a groupie! I’m a muse dammit! I’M A MUSE!

Lolllingggggggggg!
Omg be loud and proud.

Fuck thinking you can look pretentious. People who take the time to know you, know you. Who cares what someone who means less than nothing to you thinks? You grow so well, you photograph like a pro, you are such a great ambassador for Barney’s Farm and you’re an all round good guy. Own it. Celebrate it. Get those pics in the comps! Not to win. To share.

#UnitedWeGrow🌱
They are definitely getting better, and that’s thanks to you, and other grow mentors I’ve been lucky enough to befriend.
Omg I love the ocean.

It’s my happy place.

The Runtz are taking their time. Almost ready!
With extra room in the tent, my cat sneaks in and lays down. Not good for his eyes or the hair he leaves on the bud. :peace:

IMG_4113.JPG

IMG_4114.JPG

IMG_4117.JPG

The Runtz are taking their time. Almost ready!
With extra room in the tent, my cat sneaks in and lays down. Not good for his eyes or the hair he leaves on the bud. :peace:

IMG_4113.JPG

IMG_4114.JPG

IMG_4117.JPG
Some monster Cola's 🤤 will be worth the weight 😬👌

Some monster Cola's 🤤 will be worth the weight 😬👌
Thanks, GV. I agree! These are chunky. :ganjamon:
-------------

Its a pic heavy post. I keep waiting for these to say enough. They are still drinking good, there are plenty of clear shiny trichomes and white pistils. Its hard to say how much longer for the larger, the plant in the 1 gal is nearly ready now.
So far the quality from this run has been exceptional. The yield is also good. Next run I will add a few more days to the veg cycle. :peace:

IMG_4121.JPG

IMG_4122.JPG

IMG_4125.JPG

IMG_4127.JPG

IMG_4129.JPG

IMG_4132.JPG

B💛E💛A💛U💛T💛I💛F💛U💛L💛!
:) :thanks:
Very nice stinker
:thanks:
-------------
Good morning!

I received a killer, hand made Christmas ornament and gift. The ornament included some cool air bubbles from another continent. I love it. Thanks Tra, Merry Christmas!

These Runtz went long. 1 is still going. It makes me wonder about the environment and its influence on finalizing flower. 95 days in 12/12. Maybe its done and I don't see it?
Lately the RH in flower has been higher than wanted. The bags can also dry too fast. I ordered some 11 liter hard pots to try. They might make a difference. We will see. At 11 liters, they look larger than the 12 liter grow bags usually used.
Thanks for lookin in. Happy holidays :peace:

IMG_4133.JPG

IMG_4134.JPG

IMG_4135.JPG

IMG_4136.JPG

Happy Holidaze Stinker!🎄

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. It was quiet here. :ganjamon:

The last Runtz is just stabilizing at 62% RH. All three kind of surprised me going as long as they did. It turned out to be a big dense girl and will be well over 6 zips. A surprise with the short veg. This was another good grow for me.

Next grow will be in hard pots rather than grow bags. Probably 12 liters, maybe 6. not sure yet but soil was made up for 12's. These are the strains. The plan is to start germinating on Fri the 12th.
Blueberry Cheese 60/65 - Est days in flower
OG Kush 55/65
Girl Scout Cookies 60/65

Strawberry Lemonade 60/70

Normally I don't really manicure or trim with scissors, and just take what leaves can be easily pulled by hand when wet. For pictures I'll trim some before closing this journal. The buds all look very tasty. Until the bud shots are ready, here, probably again is a shot of a lower GMO branch with guttation. Thanks for looking in. Best wishes for the new year. :peace:

P1030257.JPG

Back
Top Bottom