• Dweeden420

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • obxgardener

• dfw-guy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok I am gonna try to run with the big dogs on this one... I call this picture "Dancing Lady"... Im pretty sure u can see why...
baby_green_11.jpeg

:thanks::rollit::thanks::rollit::thanks:

:peace::peace::peace::peace:

beautiful posture and such grace. gonna grow up to be a sweetheart.

this is my prize lady she has 8 top colas and 8 secondry colas the pic actuall don t do her justice but im sure to your trained eyes you can see for yourselves hehe

js640_DSC03548.jpg

Like I said in your thread weedtastic, you have so many tops you should have to enter that one twice. I'm likin that Russian.

thats a good point. I may as well have had a scrog with this grow due to the the amount to plants in a compact space. cant take the plants out..mebe have a SOG of the month? I wont have that problem this time as we have changed up our game for more room and less plants. there are alot of sog growers who could fall into this category.

i second that idea.
all i want is everything to be fair for everybody maybe a moderator or admin will clear it up for us ....but hey i hear you guys and if more than one plant aloud lets ave it lol.....i post on another site where the rules state its gotta be your own plant alive at time of postin and you have to put the date and the name of the site your postin it too this helps and no confusion maybe shud be the same hear ......... dunno wot do u guys think ?............be lucky weedtastic

420fied, I'm pretty confident that ur freaks of nature woulda probably gleaned plenty of votes. Its kinda messed up for his kinda setup because how do u just take a pic of 1 plant unless u take a pic b4 the last one is chopped. However I do c weedtastic's point. We got some big contests this month, lots of entries.

all i want is everything to be fair for everybody maybe a moderator or admin will clear it up for us ....but hey i hear you guys and if more than one plant aloud lets ave it lol.....i post on another site where the rules state its gotta be your own plant alive at time of postin and you have to put the date and the name of the site your postin it too this helps and no confusion maybe shud be the same hear ......... dunno wot do u guys think ?............be lucky weedtastic

Groups shots are acceptable per the rules (see post #1 this thread)

A lot of strategic possibilities open up when there's more variation in the entries.

Every month we get groups shots (room shots), and single plant shots. One month a seedling was in the running for a bit.

Please post what you think will lead to a win, within the guidelines.

Last month we had 5 group shots, 9 plant shots, and 1 seedling.

A single plant dominated the polls over all those gorgeous room shots.

:cheer:Great competition again this month; mad props to all participating:cheer:

Last Months Entries

Groups shots are acceptable per the rules (see post #1 this thread)

A lot of strategic possibilities open up when there's more variation in the entries.

Every month we get groups shots (room shots), and single plant shots. One month a seedling was in the running for a bit.

Please post what you think will lead to a win, within the guidelines.

Last month we had 5 group shots, 9 plant shots, and 1 seedling.

A single plant dominated the polls over all those gorgeous room shots.

:cheer:Great competition again this month; mad props to all participating:cheer:

Last Months Entries
hehe great fun ill post last day of the month then with my group shot ...thanks for helping out .....weedtastic

i Think that weedtastic has a great idea,, but hey its chill if it stays the same way and adds another costest section with group shots.i'm just happy to see the enthusiasm that we've had the last couple months. And the support from grow support and the mediators.So big thanx to them for everything.

Good points. I think the scrog picture should be withdrawn. I'll enter a single plant entry at another time.

naw, hope you don't pull it; we have multiplant/room shots every month.

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom