• Dweeden420

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • obxgardener

• dfw-guy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's 1 of my 3 Chunky Cheese girls. Just about to hit 3 weeks bloom. (Deep Chunk x UK Cheese), and thanks to the fine folks at Cannacopia. This is my entrant :thanks:

IMG_02772.JPG

IMG_02781.JPG

Yowsa!!!

Beautiful colas!

ss

i just love the out door monsters......they are so beautiful that you never want to stop looking at them!...........be careful in your grow...the government hates competition ................................................:rollit:

Here's my entry for this month...best plant i got
Well this strain is bag seed but one i am very interested in cloning and going right to 12/12 for a small forest of buds :yummy:
45 days 12/12 CFL's

t20th.JPG

she is about 9-10 inches high
today20th_3_.JPG

Mostly bud on this plant...not a lot of waste :smokin:

These are my g-13 plants. I have a few more around the yard. They have just now started full flower. No true buds yet. I do not know the strain on the plant on the left. The tall plant on the right is 9.5 feet tall. The plant by the fence is tied over heavy. She would be about 10 feet if not tied over.

I use all Fox Farms. Plants were planted on May 24th from 1 foot clones.

The stalk in my avatar photo is the stalk to the plant along the fence. It is by far the largest I have ever grew. It got to worth a vote :) Here is the link if it is not cheating.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/sl738092.jpg It will make you smile.

SL7381481.JPG

SL7381471.JPG

High DirtFarmer, how much do y'all charge for a 2-3 day camping pass to your garden ;) I want to get lost in there for a few...... And what a great strain to have 8-9 foot plants with :goodjob:

High DirtFarmer, how much do y'all charge for a 2-3 day camping pass to your garden ;) I want to get lost in there for a few...... And what a great strain to have 8-9 foot plants with :goodjob:

Thanks man. C heck out my thread. I just added some new pics They are close to a foot taller than the above pics. I wish I could update the pics in this thread as it grows. Here is the link.

Dirtfamers Backyard Giants

Back
Top Bottom