420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: October 2021

This is a truly astounding photo. Did you just get lucky, or had you noticed the potential over time and tried for a game changing picture like this? If you don't mind me asking. Thanks! I can't stop looking at it. I want to make a cover for my bass amp out of it. Sorry to drool on you but I'm in love. Lmao.
Hey Jon. Sorry I hadn't seen your questions. So this was lucky in regard to the timing and creative vision of the moment. I am not a patient planning type of photographer (i.e. wildlife and landscape photographers). I see something that inspires me and then I go for it. I have done planned lighting images in the past but this one was literally me sitting in the garden looking up her skirt for caterpillars and viola...

I too play bass! An old Schecter 5 String Studio Elite. Needs a bunch of tlc. Blessings!

Congratulations to
:adore: October's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place - @BakedARea

full

2nd Place - @East Coast Marley420

full

3rd Place - @politoed

img_2576-jpg.2423001

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Whooooaaaaaa!!!! What an awesome honor this is! THANK YOU!

Blessings & Thank You to all the 420 staff involved not just for this but for everything you all do. I really do mean that. You are all gems!
Congratulations to
:adore: October's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place - @BakedARea

full

CCONGRATS @East Coast Marley420 ! Wicked pic and I thought you got me with this one bud. Gorgeous image.
Congrats @politoed ! LOVE this pic!
3rd Place - @politoed

img_2576-jpg.2423001

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Congratulations @BakedARea! I had a feeling that was a winner the second I saw it. :welldone:

Congrats to ECM and politoed for the beautiful pics as well!
Thanks so much Shed for all you do for this community and for me specifically. I would have never entered had I not been reminded and encouraged by you. I really do appreciate it amigo.

SOOOOO STOKED!!!

Congratulations on a spectacular entry and win this month @BakedARea.:thumb: Well deserved my friend!:welldone:And congrats. to the two runners up also, great work all!:Namaste:

Congratulations on a spectacular entry and win this month @BakedARea.:thumb: Well deserved my friend!:welldone:And congrats. to the two runners up also, great work all!:Namaste:
Thanks so much Cola! You already know how much I love your imagery amigo. It always brings me joy when I get a nod of appreciation in the member galleries from you. I need to do as you do and go there more often to browse and encourage other members. Thank you kindly for the likes and love all along the way here. Means a lot dude!

Congrats everyone!! Woo-hoo @BakedARea !!! Loved that shot so much!!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Ok...I'll settle down. I'm just so damn stoked '82
:passitleft:
Join me please while I smoke everyone out on some GSC #8 in honor of the win! I wish I could. I would literally save every piece of her harvest and share her with as many of you as I could to say thank you. Means that much to me.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Ok...I'll settle down. I'm just so damn stoked '82
:passitleft:
Join me please while I smoke everyone out on some GSC #8 in honor of the win! I wish I could. I would literally save every piece of her harvest and share her with as many of you as I could to say thank you. Means that much to me.
Awww it was such a beautiful shot, that sun caught just right!! Be PROUD! Excellent job and you can pass me that and I'll pass it right down the line!

Congratulations, Baked on a wonderful shot of your GSC! And, congrats to East Coast Marley and politoed for their seriously frosty plant photos. Nice job.

Back
Top Bottom