420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2021

This is how my next grow will look, talk about live and learn. My plant is now 5 feet tall and it’s only 3 weeks into flower, I will figure out how to raise my lites higher. I keep waiting for it to stop it’s stretch, but I have bud sites all over. Next plant will be switched to flower after 6weeks, it’ll make it so much more manageable . I love doing this, it’s almost therapeutic. The main reason I decided to grow is money, 60 bucks an 1/8 hurts when ur smoking all day. Hey being disabled it keeps the pain pill consumption very low, not a road I ever wanna go down

I'm just slightly over medicated, so this is what happens.

My wife and I was going through some of our art, well we came across one of my wife's paintings.
It was around 93 when I was station in Hawaii, when I seen it again I said this is a great back drop. I then ask her if I could use one of paintings, she agree and this is what I got.

Hawaii Sunset.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Tok..
That is awesome! :surf: :yummy::goodjob:

I’ve seen mason jars for sale at all the local stores. Guess for people with veggies they wanna store for winter. I gotta go get a case for my weed that’ll hopefully being cured in 2 more months

Hey guys I made an off topic forum of my pierogi link in signature for a smile , I would enter her here but that would be cheating hahahaha
L O L L I N G !

Dogs are just the best.

I have a sign in my kitchen that says “be the person your dogs thinks you are”.

Back
Top Bottom